Stall at 4 months

Beachywaves22
on 11/20/12 3:12 pm
RNY on 07/30/12

Normal? I'm getting frustrated!

(deactivated member)
on 11/20/12 4:04 pm
RNY on 08/31/12

Just wondering if you could provide more info? How long is the stall? Two weeks? Eight weeks? What was your surgery weight? Lightweights lose slower and stall longer.

Queenbublz
on 11/20/12 4:37 pm
If you've really lost what your ticker thing says, then you are doing great! I'm having a stall too...in fact I'm beginning to wonder if they even did surgery on me! I had surgery the day after you...started at about the same weight, and I'm only down 44# since surgery I feel like I'm busting my butt, doing what I'm supposed to, and the scale won't budge. Kinda starting to tick me off to be honest! Ugh...sorry for the vent! If you find the secret to make this stall break, spread the word!
Lena72
on 11/20/12 6:40 pm - Greenville, NC
RNY on 03/21/12

Don't worry, it's normal. I am 8 months out and I had quite a few stalls. I also stalled at 4 months. The stall was about 2 weeks and then I started losing again. You're going to be fine, just keep doing what you're doing. Believe me you will start losing again very soon.

Congratulations on the weight you've already lost!! angry

JJ_
on 11/20/12 7:38 pm

Stalls are normal, at any point.  Stalls are your body pausing to readjust.  Do you take your measurements?  You will find that your body will change during the stall.  Just keep to your food program, drinking fluids and taking your vitamins.  This too shall pass.

Judy

Laura121
on 11/21/12 3:35 am - IL
RNY on 06/14/12

I'm 5 month's out and am at a stall now. It's very frustrating, but I can still tell that the inches are still coming off. Just like everyone else is saying keep to your diet and exercise plan. I'm going on 3 weeks now for my stall. It's no fun, but I'm dealing with it. Don't worry, it happens to us all.

JennLyric
on 11/21/12 9:21 pm

Thank you everyone for answering that question.  You answered for me too.  I'm in a stall that's driving me nuts.  I'm feeling smaller but that scale does NOT budge.  It would be helpful if I'd stay off of the scale except for once a week, but I have not been diligent about that.  I'm working on that.  Now that I know what a stall can do to your head.  Thank you guys for posting.

Most Active
Recent Topics