what are you doing/eating today? Tuesday Edition.

peanutinpa
on 1/7/13 7:09 pm - Bensalem, PA

Good Morning All.  It is a chilly one out there today.

Food for the day p

B - Click Frappe

L - Salad w/turkey bits

D - Not sure, since we are taking the son out to dinner w/his girlfriend.  Probably a salad w/fish. 

Snacks - packed carrots, protein bar, yogurt, string cheese just in case. 

Lots of water and coffee.

My boss and I are in a competition to drop 25 pounds by the end of March.  It's on...no way I am losing this one.

Have a good one everybody. 

Do or Do Not, There is No Try...........            
Gilly68
on 1/7/13 9:49 pm - Central, IL
RNY on 12/03/12

Today we are making the 2 1/2 hour journey to St Louis for my 5 week post op check up. I am feeling great and anxious to see what the scales say (I don't weigh at home). Supposed to be sunny and 40 in St louis, so we are looking forward to a good day and maybe some fun activities while we are there too!

B- decaf coffee and protein shake

S- cheesestick

L- out somewhere- either grilled chicken or fish

S- protein shake

D- again, out somewhere- grilled chicken or fish

WISH ME LUCK!!

KittenLove
on 1/7/13 9:52 pm - Around Knoxville, TN
Welcome to Tuesday - working after hours tonight...nice ...ran three miles on the treadmill ..just to show how off teh calories burned are (which we all know they are) - it showed 340ish and my Polar was 234. Nice.

- Click and skim
- Mojo bar
- oatmeal with diet cocoa mix and pb stirred in
- orange and yogurt
- bruschetta bake

meow

Be happy. 

jessann5
on 1/7/13 10:13 pm - Kansas City, KS

You can do it Peanut! Get those 25 pounds off!

It's Tuesday and I am at work, of course. A co worker of mine is on my nerves a bit this morning, because she is gossiping about another employee and the way she preforms her job. There is nothing "wrong" with how she dose the job, she just operates a little differently then the rest of us and there is nothing wrong with that, but for some reason this other lady thinks the way she does anything is the only right way to do it.  So so so over this petty junk!

Anyway, thanks for the mini rant!

Watching the carbs, I had too many "off" days last month so I am working on getting back to normal. I cut out my usual 100 cal bagel, banana, and apple for the day hoping that it gives me a little boost.

B: 4 egg whites, string cheese

S: Carrot sticks, cottage cheese

L: Salad with homemade southwest chicken salad on top and light Italian dressing

S: Carrot sticks with PB 2

D: Weigh****chers recipe for King Ranch Casserole (never made it, but it looks easy)

S: Green salad with mustard dressing if needed.

Have a great Tuesday :)

RNY 1/29/08
Pre: BMI 47.6 wt 279
Current: BMI 24.9 wt 146
total pounds lost: 133

nfarris79
on 1/7/13 11:07 pm - Germantown, MD

Doing: not much. God was good to me this week and conveniently timed all my clients canceling today with me having leg pain and my husband being sick with UC. So I get to stay home and take care of us. And stay away from the fridge.

- breakfast bake (broccoli/egg whites/cheese/ham), Fage 0%

- protein shakes

- lunchmeat

- veggies

First ultra: Stone Mill 50 miler 11/15/14 13:44:38, First Full Marathon: Marine Corps 10/27/13 4:57:11Half Marathon PR 2:04:43 at Shamrock VA Beach Half-Marathon, 12/2/12 First Half-Marathon 2:32:47, 5K PR  Run Under the Lights 5K 27:23 on 11/23/13, 10K PR 52:53 Pike's Peek 10K 4/21/13(1st timed run) Accumen 8K 51:09 10/14/12.

madeformore
on 1/8/13 2:37 am - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

Made it to the YMCA last night and this morning. Yeah! Trying to get back in the habit of going. I felt good when I left there today - takes a few times of being there to feel that way, at least for me!

Already ate:

B - 1/2 protein shake (ran out of time before YMCA, in fridge & will probably finish later)

L - beef tips with some angel hair pasta, bite of my son's chicken strip (higher in calories than I normally do but way high in protein too so I'm ok with it for a once in awhile thing)

Later:

Snack - probably finish my protein shake, cheese stick

Dinner - making lasagna, mixed veggies and garlic bread for the family - will measure very carefully for me! Or may skip in favor of some leftover porkchop.

Snack - apple slices with greek yogurt

HW: 270   SW: 245   CW: 172  GW: 160 then we'll see  

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 294 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 220 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 287 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 147 views
Recent Topics