What are you doing/eating today? Monday Edition.

peanutinpa
on 1/13/13 8:16 pm - Bensalem, PA

Good Morning Everybody.  It is a foggy morning out there.  Coming to work was slow going. 

B - Click Frappe

S - Banana

L - Protein Shake

S - Red Bell Peppers w/hummus

D - Salad w/chicken

Lots of water, lots of coffee and the gym after work.

Enjoy the day everybody. 

Beth

Do or Do Not, There is No Try...........            
NevillesMom
on 1/13/13 9:40 pm - MA

Good morning everyone!  it does not feel like January here in Boston- it's going to be 55 degrees today!

I was very sluggish at spin today.  I think it is because i was running late and didn't eat the 1/2 of banana that I usually have before class.  

Eats for today:

Breakfast- scrambled egg on light wheat toast

Lunch- tuna

Snacks- apple, hot chocolate protein

Dinner- Shrimp and black beans

Dessert- diet hot cocoa

Have a wonderful day everyone!

JenK130
on 1/13/13 9:58 pm
RNY on 01/30/12

Good Morning

I am in MA too.  Very mild but dreary.  Off to work at 11.

B-Vitamuffin with all natural peanutbutter

S-Hard Boiled Egg

L-Tuna with pickles

S-Almonds

D-Not sure??  Just staring at my freezer now deciding what to take out.

RNY 1/30/12  

Neen L.
on 1/13/13 10:49 pm - Arlington, VA

This weekend was...not so good. A little bit of a binge, actually. But I'm getting back on my IF 18/6 split today and accepting that I cannot change what I already did. Dwelling on it will only make me feel depressed. In addition to that, I cracked my tailbone. It's likely a repetitive stress injury from some of the more intense yoga that I've been doing, so I have to lay off anything that requires me to sit or lay flat on my back. It's a bummer and I still found an hour of exercise that was doable but I'm pretty cranky about it.

Hoping that my doctor calls me back soon so I can get a little bit of pain relief. The tailbone pain is causing me to sit awkwardly and making my lower back tense up a lot, and extra strength tylenol has become a joke at this point. I almost considered risking an ibuprofen, but managed to remind myself that it's a bad idea that could potentially cause another problem. Sorry to vent, but I'm frustrated since I've really been doing well lately and this all hit at the same time.

Long-term post-ops with regain struggles, click here to see some steps for getting back on track (without the 5-day pouch fad or liquid diet): http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/bananafish711/blog/2013/04/05/don-t-panic--believe-and-you-will-succeed-/

Always cooking at www.neensnotes.com!

Need a pick-me-up? Read this: http://www.lettersofnote.com/2009/10/it-will-be-sunny-one-day.html

Kelly S.
on 1/13/13 11:27 pm

Good Morning!  (almost noontime here...)

PreB; coffee and more coffee

B: click and whey

S: cup of tomato soup and FF crackers

L: 1/2 turkey on homemade bread w/cranberry sauce

S: will be 2 small chocolates and probably a soda (is what it is)

D: leftover turkey something or other

Have a great day!!

20 pounds lost during two week pre-op diet.

AprilM1969
on 1/13/13 11:32 pm - OH

Good Morning!

B-Protein Drink

S-Banana

L-buffalo chicken lunchmeat, colby jack cheese, light pringles and a pickle

S-orange OR a fiber one protein bar

D-baked chicken, green beans and possibly some cottage cheese

S-Probably no snack tonight I will be eating a late dinner since I will be at the gym after work.

dizzylizzy19
on 1/14/13 12:49 am - VA
RNY on 09/17/12

It seems like everyone is eating so much more than me.  I am 4 months out from RNY and can only get in about 500-700 cals a day.  My dietitian and doc think it's kind of low, but don't want me to pu**** if it doesn't feel good.

Breakfast - 4 oz Ensure RTD Protein drink, multivitamin and 2 calcium chews

Snack - 25 pistachios

Lunch - 3.5 oz greek yogurt, iron and B12

Snack - (if room) - Pear sauce (like apple sauce with pears)

Dinner - 1/2 cup black beans & 1/4 cup cheese (usually can't finish this), multivitamin and 2 calcium chews

Snack (if room and hungry) - 100 cal popcorn bag, multivitamin and 2 calcium chews

LJ1972
on 1/14/13 6:49 am - FL

I am sooo tired.  I have not slept more than 4hrs in a night for about 2wks now.  Then Saturday I ran a full 10k for the first time ever! It was slow and ugly, but I did it!  Sunday was an exercise rest day, but a 12hr work day. This morning I was up super early taking the foster dog to the vet then going to get my B1 injection, help my mom and head to the gym then 12hr work day.  I'll flex off a couple hours here in a bit to go to my Spinnerval class. Hope I have energy to get through it.

B - mint cookie protein

L - turned into a feeding frenzy - tuna on a tortilla, then peanut butter 1/2 banana on bottom of an arnold sandwich round, then ice cream. and another ice cream.  Sheesh

S - 2 mint cookie protein

S - peanut butter 1/2 banana on 1/2 arnold sandwich round

D - spinach salad with strawberries and turkey /cheese rollups

S - probably mint cookie and an apple

COURAGE TO START, STRENGTH TO ENDURE, RESOLVE TO FINISH 
                              HW 353 SW 317 Original GW 180  Current Wt  170 
                               First 5k 59:18; 5k PR 32:06;  1st 10k 1:20:27; PR 1:08:36
                                                    1st Half Marathon 2:48

Pensacola Double Bridge Run 15k- 1:47:34
                                                  Three Sprint Triathlons

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 294 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 220 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 287 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 147 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?