A lot of pressure...like something is stuck....when I eat.

ktharp89
on 5/6/13 11:41 am - Gaithersburg, MD

Whenever I eat today I feel like the food won't go down right and it gets stuck right under my throat. It feels like the food painfully goes down. It hurts so bad and I haven't felt like this. I had surgery over two years ago and I've never felt this way so I don't know what's wrong. I feel like I have to drink to make the food go down. I try to take tiny bites and it still does it. ANY THOUGHTS PLEASE?

Height - 5'8  - SW - 292/ CW - 177.6 /GW - 150 - BMI - 27.1 - 114.4 lbs lost!
"The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore" Vincent Van Gogh
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Allen Y.
on 5/6/13 11:59 am - Garland, TX

Sip on something as warm (hot) as you can. Beef bullion (broth) is good.

Don't be afraid to just give your pouch a rest.

If your still miserable the next day talk to your doctor, (Oh, tums may help, the calcium in them is worthless to you but they may settle the pouch).

MrsLitch
on 5/6/13 12:27 pm - Morris, IL
RNY on 06/04/12
Call your doc or a gi doc and request an egd to check for strictures or anything else if this continues. I personally would be on the phone tomorrow if it were me.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

5' 3" - HW: 244 SW:234  GW:120 LW: 107 CW:110 Made goal 3/16/13!    

msski
on 5/6/13 12:35 pm - Enterprise, AL

I hate angry Pouches !!!! I had to give mine a break because i ate some stuff i should have not done, Sounded good, tasted good at the time, Now i have been dealing with a Ticked off pouch and grumble Intestines. I am feeling better today with lots of liquid, but it has taken me 3 days to get forgiveness from my pouch......Has a mind of its own at times

Tara

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 302 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 348 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 306 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 303 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 75 views