Iced Protein Coffee!!

MultiMom
on 6/10/13 12:39 am - NH

It's getting to that time of year when I just don't want to drink my morning protein coffee hot. I finally found just the right formula for it cold so I wanted to share. I love the Big Train Fit Frappe Espresso with a little bit of sugar free caramel syrup. Today I tried 12 ounces of cold water, 1/4 cup of the Big Train, syrup and just a few ice cubes in my personal size blender just until that ice is chopped fine. I poured that over half a cup (24 ounce cup) of ice. Sheer perfection!!!

High 250/Consult Weight 245/Surgery 205/Now 109
Height 5'4.5" BMI 18.4
In maintenance since June 2009

martitalinda
on 6/10/13 1:05 am

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I  could go for one of those right about now ... it looks DELICIOUS....

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

MultiMom
on 6/10/13 1:16 am - NH

Oh, it is!!!!!!

Martha enlightened

Height 5'4.5" BMI 18.4

poet_kelly
on 6/10/13 1:08 am - OH

I haven't tried the Fit Frappe, but I am a big fan of Syntrax Nectar cappuccino.  I also like the Chike iced coffee a lot.  The Chike mixes really well with water - I like the Syntrax better with milk, or at least half milk/half water.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

MultiMom
on 6/10/13 1:15 am - NH

I always liked the Syntrax Cappuccino and milk the best too. Now though, it tastes 'proteiny' to me. The Fit Frappe mixes really well with water, absolutely NO clumping. I have never tried Chike, as I remember it is quite expensive (almost double the price of Big Train). I would be happy to send you a serving if you would like to try it!

Martha enlightened

Height 5'4.5" BMI 18.4

poet_kelly
on 6/10/13 1:24 am - OH

I would love to try it!  I'll PM you my address.

I'd send you some Chike but I don't have any at the moment.  You can get a single serving packet on their website for $2.50, though.  If it's that much more than the Big Train and you like the Big Train, though, then I'd probably just stick with that.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

65rosesmom
on 6/10/13 1:27 am

I love the fit frappe.   Its not whey protein and it seems to dissolve so much better than the whey stuff.  The only thing that I found frustrating in the earlier days was how much more powder I needed to get a 20g protein drink.  But now that I eat my protein without issues, I have switched to the fit frappe.  YUM!!!   I like the Vanilla Latte flavor with a few squirts of sugar free white chocolate mocha syrup.   I prefer it hot, but the cold is on my agenda soon!!!

Heather   Mom to 3  
Surgery August 9, 2012
HW = 225, SW= 205, CW 135 

MultiMom
on 6/10/13 1:52 am - NH

Exactly, I eat enough protein most days through food so this is "bonus" protein! AND, I love it :)

Martha enlightened

Height 5'4.5" BMI 18.4

juleskar
on 6/10/13 3:33 am
Doesn't it feel good to find something good for you that tastes wonderful??
frannyannie
on 6/11/13 3:31 am - Belleville, MI
RNY on 10/23/12

Where do you find the Fit Frappe?

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 306 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 351 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 308 views
What's on your Monday Menu?