20 Months out Today

RonSudol
on 5/14/13 7:46 am - NJ

hey guys.. just realized today was my 20th month out.. my gosh how time flies!    I have been maintaining my strict fitness habits, and still keep my weight in between 165-168, depending on what routine im doing that time of the week (and water).. I am proud to say that i have cut my body fat% to 7.9%.. i had a stretch goal of 8.9%, and i blew that one away.. just trying to get (and stay) lean..

i just got back from the Dominican Republic, and took a cool picture.. the one on the left was me, 24 months ago (to the day actually)   What a difference 2 whole years can make.. I kind of look like a dork, but i wanted to mimic what i lookd like on my last trip to this resort.. lol

Left was 365.... The Right was about 165

photo DR2.png

enjoy! and remember to go hard!

---------------(Starting Weight - 365) ------------ (Current Weight - 165) ------------    

Laura in Texas
on 5/14/13 8:01 am
Awesome, Ron. Stay diligent.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

RonSudol
on 5/14/13 9:56 am - NJ
On May 14, 2013 at 3:01 PM Pacific Time, Laura8603 wrote:
Awesome, Ron. Stay diligent.

Thanks Laura, i will! i learned from the best...!

---------------(Starting Weight - 365) ------------ (Current Weight - 165) ------------    

cajungirl
on 5/14/13 8:05 am
Wow, you've rocked this. Looking good!

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

RonSudol
On May 14, 2013 at 3:05 PM Pacific Time, cajungirl wrote:
Wow, you've rocked this. Looking good!

why thank you!

shedevilbecca
on 5/14/13 8:05 am - AZ
RNY on 05/30/13

Good job! You look great!

RonSudol
On May 14, 2013 at 3:05 PM Pacific Time, shedevilbecca wrote:

Good job! You look great!

thankie!!

kikidoll
on 5/14/13 8:13 am - MA
RNY on 03/20/13

You look great, remarkable job on your weight loss!!

However, did you see all the news about Abercrombie's CEO commenting about fat people not wearing their clothes?  Obviously you're not heavy anymore, but I'm going to embody the idea of... "if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" principle and avoid their clothing once I'm thin.  Look it up, it might make you think twice about shopping at Hollister, a sub brand of AF.

Age: 26  Height: 5'11  Highest Weight: 278  Goal: 160  Surgeon: Dr. Rebecca Shore

RonSudol
on 5/14/13 9:53 am, edited 5/14/13 9:54 am - NJ

well i am not taking sides here, because i do not get caught up in politics..

but hey.. they dont make size XXL stuff.. i wear the clothes because they are comfortable and affordable (and now they fit me).. so by default, ultimately, fat people do NOT own their clothes.. does that matter to me? not even close... 

have you seen NewYork & Co, or Charlotte Russe marketing their online catalog with fat people in it? lol just sayin... its a Cynical world we live in (and alot of people here know more than anybody!)

kikidoll
on 5/14/13 10:00 am - MA
RNY on 03/20/13

You should really look at the actual statements that were made, it isn't that they're sad fat people don't wear AF, it's that they don't make clothes in large sizes to prevent them from wearing them.  Womens in AF only goes up to L, they do carry XL and XXL in mens for the 'athletic' male.

I know other companies don't push plus sized models/garments on the general public, but what is alarming to me is that the general public is more overweight than not in America (whether its only 20 lbs over weight or 400 lbs, we are overweight as a society)  Anyhoo, I know you have to pick your battles, I am an apparel designer by trade, though out of work at the moment.  What the AF CEO was really degrading and rude, though, and that is what I was getting at more or less.

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/abercrombie-fitch-ceo-expla ins-why-he-hates-fat-chicks/

Age: 26  Height: 5'11  Highest Weight: 278  Goal: 160  Surgeon: Dr. Rebecca Shore

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 320 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 240 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 300 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 74 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 74 views