Weird Stabbing/Pinching Pain When I Bend

Nickeliz
on 11/14/13 9:07 am - Atlanta, GA
RNY on 06/18/13

When I was about three months out, I had a weird stabbing/pinching pain in my stomach whenever I bent over or had to twist to reach for something. It happened right before my three month checkup so I asked my surgeon about it. He told me to keep an eye on it, but since it wasn't related to when I ate, didn't think it was an ulcer or some kind of issue related with food. For a few days, I bound my stomach when I exercised and then the pain went away. Now, at almost five months, it is back but it is on the outside of my left leg where it bends at the thigh. It feels like it is being pinched when I bend for things like when I get in and out of my car and then it just feels bruised for awhile. Does this sound familiar to anyone else? Could this have anything to do with my shifting body having lumps in weird places? I'm not so worried as I think this too shall pass, but I am kind of curious about what's causing this.

PetHairMagnet
on 11/14/13 10:17 pm
RNY on 05/13/13

The center of gravity changes as your body changes, you might want to see about a referral to a physical therapist to look into the leg pain and have them help you with any gait adjustments. 

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 281 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 208 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 278 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 143 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 208 views