roasted chickpeas with cinnamon and splenda

poet_kelly
on 12/14/13 5:09 am - OH

The perfect sweet and crunchy snack on a cold snowy day.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

gtrdyfor50
on 12/14/13 5:20 am
RNY on 10/08/13
I so need to try this!

SteveWebb
on 12/14/13 6:40 am - NC

I love cinnamon but have never had chickpeas.  Thanks for the idea Kelly.

Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end". 

poet_kelly
on 12/14/13 6:45 am - OH

If you roast them 'til they are crunchy, they taste similar to nuts.  They have a similar texture/crunch, too.

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

scoobyluvr1
on 12/14/13 6:48 am
RNY on 10/21/13

I love these with a little sea salt, pepper and cayenne!  

~Ronda~  

Can you hear me now? Only on R&R 3.0 PM me for an invite!

poet_kelly
on 12/14/13 6:51 am - OH

I like them salty and spicy, too.  But today I was in the mood for sweet.

PetHairMagnet
on 12/14/13 2:09 pm
RNY on 05/13/13

Sounds yummy! 

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Cunning_Pam
on 12/14/13 2:14 pm
RNY on 12/18/13
I never would have thought of sweet chickpeas. What a great idea for a healthful snack when only something sweet well do.

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

OH2012
on 12/15/13 1:08 pm - OH

Sounds yummy, I'll have to give it a try.

Prov. 3:5,6

Most Active
Recent Topics