MODERATOR....Friendly reminder Messages

cajungirl
on 12/12/13 12:04 pm

Since OH hasn't fixed the notification to inform us of messages I'm reminding you all to check every day or so. 

Lovely, had 5 that I hadn't responded to. Two were from today so that's ok. The oldest one is from last Tuesday. 

Moderators can you get us an update if OH is even considering a notification or not?  This is frustrating.  

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

(deactivated member)
on 12/12/13 12:08 pm

I just noticed a message from 12/4 tonight. I felt terrible that i hadn't seen it. 

PetHairMagnet
on 12/13/13 5:07 am
RNY on 05/13/13

I will ditto this!!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Member Services
on 12/13/13 5:21 am - Irvine, CA

Hi Cajungirl,

The number bubble notification for PMs is a bug that has been submitted to IT.  As of yet, they are still working on it but it will return.  We apologize for the frustration.

Earlier today we posted an update on the bugs that have been fixed.  We will continue to update everyone as more bugs are resolved.

Thanks for the reminder message post!

Best regards,
Member Services Team

MickeyDee
on 12/14/13 2:56 am

While debugging, please address the problem with the reply box;  when I hit my "enter" key to move to the next line while typing, the entire box moves upward, showing only the bottom part of the reply box and the "submit" button.  This is very irritating.  Thanks for any help.

Member Services
on 12/14/13 6:11 am - Irvine, CA

Hi MickeyDee,

Thanks for letting us know what you're experiencing.  We've added it and submitted to our IT Team.

Happy Holidays,
Member Services Team

PetHairMagnet
on 12/14/13 9:41 am
RNY on 05/13/13

YAY! Got a notification bubble today. WHOO HOO!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active
Recent Topics