I hate that mean ole scale..!

RRach
on 5/14/14 4:59 am

Today I have an appt with my Nut to get a weigh in. My appt with my surgeon is this coming Monday to pick a date (YAY!!) Anyways, this morning after my shower I got on the scale to see what it was going to look like. I know weight flucuates throughout the day but I figured it could give me a good idea of what to expect. I saw the # and was like "yay this is looking good!" After I got dressed (minus the shoes), I got on it one more time. 

Now... mind you.. I am wearing light cotton fabrics, no jewelry, no shoes, nothing heavy... 

I get back on and it is 6 lbs heavier in a matter of 10 minutes! 

LOL! I am hoping my scale is just defective. I do plan on weighing my outfit when I get home today. hahahhaa :D 

WISH ME LUCK AT THE NUT! :D

"Never Give Up: There is no such thing as an ending. Just a new beginning.

bee28
on 5/14/14 6:32 am - Sarnia, Canada
RNY on 12/09/14

That has also happened to me, now I have a digital scale and mine always seems to give me different numbers occasionally, so what I do is weigh myself a few times until I get 1 number multiple times, and that is the one that is more accurate, maybe try that out?

alaskasusan
on 5/14/14 7:41 am - AK
RNY on 02/11/13

I pretty much hate my digital scale and am looking for a good old-fashioned analog that doesn't land all over the place.  I can weigh myself 10 times in a row and get either an error or 10 different weights.  Much luck at the nut!  :)

RRach
on 5/14/14 9:06 am

I think it is bc it is digital. I went to see my nut today and I am down down 26 lbs since April 30th. Yayyyyyy!!!!

My scale is off by a few lbs.

"Never Give Up: There is no such thing as an ending. Just a new beginning.

MickeyDee
on 5/14/14 2:32 pm

Just remember:  you do not need to measure your self-worth by some stupid number.  Stay off the scale until you can weigh yourself at the surgeon's office during your checkups.  It can drive you nutz.

Most Active
Recent Topics