Shorts this summer

floweringgemini
on 4/2/15 5:22 am - Rocky Point, NC

I have been to my class at the surgeons office and the first nutrition appointment. The financial news came back as something that will be possible to do so it looks like I will be having surgery sometime in May is what they told me at the Dr. I am so excited and also so scared. I am a couple hundred bucks invested already so definitely too late to turn back now! Life will be so different. I have hovered around 300 pounds for 8 years and before that was at 180 my lowest which is still a good 40 lbs overweight. My after surgery goal is less than I have been in my entire adult life! Cant wait!

(deactivated member)
on 4/3/15 2:07 am
RNY on 05/04/15

Good luck!! I'm in the same boat...started right around 300 (having spent most of my adult life around 280), and my lowest was also 180 after losing 60 lbs my senior year of high school. If I ever get to goal, I'll be 50 lbs under my lowest post-puberty weight...it's completely uncharted territory!

floweringgemini
on 4/3/15 8:56 am - Rocky Point, NC

Uncharted territory is putting it mildly. I am so excited yet so scared my anxiety has been terrible since wednesday. Then talked to the hospital yesterday and the financial news all came together perfectly so it's definitely going to happen. LIke to easily find clothes and fit in the passenger seat without the seat belt stretching out so far that it locks n chokes me. I feel like I'll be able to dance in the air in a few months.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 322 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 364 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 325 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 316 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 92 views
What's on your Monday Menu?