Protein water is totally amazing

HKT53
on 7/21/15 8:15 pm - Toronto, Canada

still learning how to get around...check out my blog and see this protein water. Sure maybe lots of you know about it but it was just real eased in my area. Protein water.

DanaDenise
on 7/21/15 8:18 pm

Thanks!  I'll check it out.  I know when I first started eating solids I had trouble getting water in because I couldn't eat for 30-45 minutes after eating.  Protein water would help with that!!

HKT53
on 7/21/15 8:29 pm - Toronto, Canada

Do you remember the gas pains the first week after. Everybody advising me to drink water but my full fluids were taking me an her and half to down. So do the math...when was I going to get two bottle of water in during the day and still take in proteins. Besides I got a beef with my guideline book. Well I got a few beefs but seriously it tells me to take in 60 to 80 g of Isolate protein. Man!!!...I am really working my digestivtive system to a brink with cramps from isolate. If I take whey protein at 20 g per serving, I can tolerate. But I envy you, you are into solid foods now. I haven't eaten solid foods for two years now but I had to wait so long for surgery. Now 11days out.

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 7/21/15 9:20 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

I haven't heard of this brand, but I've tried others, Isopure fruit punch is pretty good. Looks like they have it at the local Vitamin World, though, I'll have to go pick up a bottle and try it!

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

miss_moneypenny
on 7/21/15 9:51 pm

My apologies, can't seem to find my way around yet, but what brand is this protein water?  I actually just posted about my difficulty with shakes!  I have tried the Isopure and it was AWFUL, but haven't been able to find anything with the criteria I'm looking for in relation to grams of protein, sugar content and fat grams.  If I could find a water that doesn't taste horrible, it would be a blessing in disguise as I'm concerned that I'm not even coming close to my protein intake requirements.

NYMom222
on 7/21/15 9:55 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

I think this is it
Protein2o

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

HKT53
on 7/22/15 7:15 am - Toronto, Canada

I requested to be your friend but in the meantime. Look up www.protein2o.com to see info on the kind I can get in Toronto. Ask a Gnc or Heath supplement store and ask for new protein water. It may not be in your area yet. Another forum friend just takes a bottle of water, adds tasteless or dourness protein powder and a shirt or packet of crystal light. 

9forus
on 7/22/15 11:39 am
RNY on 07/21/15

Can you post a pic of the nutritional info? I can't find it on their website.  I may have missed it.

HKT53
on 7/22/15 2:43 pm - Toronto, Canada

Our forum website replied to me and suggested i give you the link

http://www.drinkprotein2o.com/protein2o-nutrition-facts/

FAQ on the nutritional info of this drink. Nutrition Facts

Most Active
Recent Topics