Would you do it again?

Becky S.
on 4/22/11 2:23 pm - Grand Junction, CO
If you knew then what you know now, would you do it all over again? Please feel free to be completely honest.

Backinstride
on 4/25/11 11:47 am
Becky S.
on 4/25/11 12:22 pm - Grand Junction, CO
(deactivated member)
on 4/29/11 3:21 pm, edited 4/29/11 3:23 pm
happyjumpy
on 5/1/11 6:34 am - santa barbara, CA
have VSG? heck yeah! i was provided with poor pain control for the first 3 days post op, and even if i knew that was going to happen, and could not change it, i'd do it again in a heart beat. i have been given a new life i am grateful for every day!
VSG 5/17/10 HW 298 GW 145 CW 143
Kathie 

‎"Shame is the lie someone told you about yourself." Anais Nin  
Lois S.
on 5/1/11 11:18 am - Neenah, WI
Absolutely, just sooner! I've never been happier, healthier, and had such an amazing experience along the way! It is much easier than I anticipated, or maybe I am just used to my lifestyle now. It feels so good to feel SO good!
coreena691
on 5/3/11 3:02 am - Beaver Bank, Canada
100% YES!!!

I wish we did know more back in 1991 when I had mine, but through the years I had managed to have 2 kids and kept off the weight.  It's only been the past couple years I started have food stuck issues and resorted to what I now know is called "slider foods" and regained some.  
My staples have now come undone and my surgeon is giving me a revision to the sleeve, but I would take whichever procedure over again because I am healthy and enjoying life!!! 
The best decision I've ever made was having WLS. 
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

smileskg130
on 5/29/11 9:14 am - SC
you need to be fully informed I would think a little longer
is it better to be over weight or have gs upset stomach for the rest of my life
pommom3
on 6/4/11 10:23 am - MI
absolutely!!!!!  I am only 3 1/2 months out and there have been days when I have said why did I do this to myself but I feel sooooo much better and have so much more energy than I did 4 months ago.   Most of the bad days were the first few weeks after surgery.  I have not had a bad day in a while.  I had a rough time the first few weeks after surgery but I would defintely do it all over again!!!

zoodriver
on 6/17/11 11:59 am - VA
 I AM CURIOUS!  THE DELETED RESPONSES, ARE THEY NEGATIVE?   I CERTAINLY HOPE THAT ALL POINTS OF VIEW ARE ALLOWED IN HERE.  I WANT STRAIGHT UP ANSWERS!
                                                      THX,  DIANA
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gastro-Gastric Fistula after VBG
csingram · 0 replies · 4325 views
VBG revision
okgal50 · 9 replies · 8582 views
sleeve or the switch
Kerri_L_Denter · 1 replies · 8100 views