Philly area meet and greet

Time4menow2010
on 5/7/11 3:56 am - PA
Is it going to happen? I never heard any more info
:

SassyItalian
on 5/7/11 4:17 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
Hey Veronica,

So sorry I didnt get back to you.  I was originally planning for Sunday May 15th in the afternoon, most people had written back that Sundays were good.

The only thing was I was a little apprehensive that I would be the only one there! And I couldnt decide on a place. If there is interest and someone else wants to pick the place lets get it together.

Even if you just want to meet me for coffee and if people show up then thats a plus. I really could use some face time with some other VSG'ers. I havent been able to go to support group since January due to school.  As long as one other person agrees to go I am there. And whoever can pick the place.

Eekgawds I think all the genetics finals and anatomy is making me bonkers!

xox
kristen

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

jimbovsg
on 5/7/11 8:15 am
On May 7, 2011 at 11:17 AM Pacific Time, SassyItalian wrote:
Hey Veronica,

So sorry I didnt get back to you.  I was originally planning for Sunday May 15th in the afternoon, most people had written back that Sundays were good.

The only thing was I was a little apprehensive that I would be the only one there! And I couldnt decide on a place. If there is interest and someone else wants to pick the place lets get it together.

Even if you just want to meet me for coffee and if people show up then thats a plus. I really could use some face time with some other VSG'ers. I havent been able to go to support group since January due to school.  As long as one other person agrees to go I am there. And whoever can pick the place.

Eekgawds I think all the genetics finals and anatomy is making me bonkers!

xox
kristen
Just remember...to quote the "waffle" ........"pics or it didn't happen!"  Ha ha!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

maxie1
on 5/9/11 9:11 am - PA
RNY on 06/10/13

I want to come too if that's o.k let me know when and where

susan

susan                                                                                                
stefie67
on 5/7/11 4:43 am - Sicklerville, NJ
i'm really interested in it.  i live in sicklerville, but will meet anywhere

Eileen36
on 5/7/11 4:45 am - PA
I'll join, too. I live in the burbs of Philly.
Eileen

Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 6/8/12!! - LBL, BL/BA, Arm Lift & Medial Thigh Lift             
SassyItalian
on 5/7/11 4:53 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
alright- someone make an executive decision on the place- is sunday the 15th good for everyone??

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

Alyssa2010
on 5/7/11 6:06 am - Philly Burbs, PA
I would be interested in a meet & greet (I'm in the nw burbs of philly) but I'll be in NC the weekend of the 15th!
Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become. Alyssa
HW/SW246 / GW150 / CW137 5'2"

Time4menow2010
on 5/7/11 7:22 am - PA

At this point im thinking people may have made plans for next weekend already.   I kinda liked how the California one went. it was at a park and everyone brought food..  AS for doing something next weekend, perhaps just a small meet with those who can make it and talk about doing something bigger in June maybe?  Then we can really promote it?

As for where to meet.......I only know in my area which is Delaware County pa.....Im lost as to where to go in NJ.....but tell me and I would come ....have GPS will travel.......Cherry Hill Mall area???

:

imchatti
on 5/7/11 7:56 am - NJ
I would LOVE a philly group meet sometime!  My surgery won't be until August, but I thought I was all alone here in Camden County.  

I won't be able to do this Sunday, because my husband is out of town and I have two young children (2 and 5).  But June might be a possiblity! 

South Jersey Peeps Like Me!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views