SURGERY ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dizzfree37
on 5/20/11 10:43 pm - WA
Well,  I am  now one day away from being sleeved.............excited, scared, worried, I think every emotion we have......I'm feeling........been 4 days since I cheated with my smoking.......Hope 5 days will do it to clear the nicotine test!!  my own fault if I don't pass, but praying I do.  Have all my shopping done for post op food.  Being VERY strict on my liquid diet these last 3 days....been following the rules....just being extra cautious.  :)   So may thoughts going through my head.....why do we think the worst possible thing?   sheesh......I know things will be fine.....why do we have to scare ourselves so bad?    My family is being sooooo supportive!!   and my 2 girls ages 15 and 12 ........they have been my little cheerleaders!!    I love them so much......

Have  a good weekend everyone!! 
Dashannon :)                    
Kim_M
on 5/20/11 10:56 pm - LaPorte, TX
You got this!!!

First month since VSG 33  2nd 14 lbs 3rd12lbs 4th10lbs 5th10lbs 6th 9lbs 7th 13lbs 8th 13 lbs  9th 2 10th 6 11th bounced 175-180 12th  bounced  13th 2 lb cw(164)      
smilinmomof3
on 5/20/11 10:59 pm - MI
I wish you all the best on Monday! I pray the things goes as well for you as they did for me. Soon we'll be on the loosers bench together 
                                      WHOOO BABY - I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

1london
on 5/21/11 12:34 am
Wishing you all the best and I too hope your surgery mimicks smilinmomof 3-she did awesome! I am not sleeved yet and I am hoping it will have the same outcome too. Your on your way...fear will be conquered!!
I will be waiting to see your posts.
SweetiePea
on 5/21/11 4:37 am - IA
Hey girl!!
I will be there with ya! Will be praying for all of us being sleeved on Monday. I can relate with all the emotions...wanting to break out in tears for some reason. No one ever really sees me cry...lol

I used to be a smoker so I can imagine that will be alittle difficult to keep in check. Just keep the prize in front of ya and everything will fall into play.

Today I'm basically watching movies to keep my mind off of Monday then tomorrow will be doing alittle spring cleaning to come home to a fresh clean house afterward the surgery. At least I hope so...have two teenage girls at home and they do not pickup after themself.

BUT....Keep in touch and let us know how your doing.

Chat with ya tomorrow!!
dizzfree37
on 5/21/11 2:39 pm - WA

I will be taking my lap top to the hospital......they have free wifi for patients.....I will send you a message as soon as I feel up to it !!!!    I will be praying for you as well as all the sleeve-rs on Monday...........I cleaned my house today....my mom will be taking care of me when I get home so we have moved her into the spare room in the basement.   She and I wanted to make things as easy as possible when I get home. .. I can totally relate to the teens.....Mine are 15 and 12.....I love both my girls.....but boy are they messy......lol......I can also give you my phone number if you want to talk.....Just let me know......

Talk to ya soon......:)

justwillow
on 5/21/11 5:07 am - OR
I am getting sleeved on Monday also, I feel the same way you do.  I have not quit smoking which has me worried, they told me they don't ask that I quit but I was planning on quiting anyway but was so nerveous that I just couldn't do it.  Best of luck to you:)

redsnapper1975
on 5/21/11 11:25 am
Good luck- you'll do great!!
~ Kim

dizzfree37
on 5/21/11 2:34 pm - WA
Awww.....thank you all soooo very much!   Good luck to all the "Sleevers" in May.......I am so thankful for this forum.  With out all of you..........I would have lost my mind by now....Thank you all!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views