Jumping rope - problem with the girlies.

Disappearing Me
on 6/5/11 6:21 am - Murphysboro, IL
I jumped rope today for the first time in 20+ years.  I think I'd like to do it more but (not sure how to put this delicately) my breasts are just too big.  I wonder if a better bra would help?  I can't do jumping jacks either, they just flail all over the place.
sleeve genie
on 6/5/11 6:25 am - Alhambra, CA
I would think a better bra would be a great idea.  You're doing great, keep up the good work :o)jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Eileen36
on 6/5/11 6:54 am - PA
I usually wear two sports bras layered. I probably could use three! If mine aren't smashed flat, they're all over the place. Not cute.

Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 6/8/12!! - LBL, BL/BA, Arm Lift & Medial Thigh Lift             
MediumSoon
on 6/5/11 7:01 am - TX
I have the same problem. A good sports bra is key. Make sure when you try them on you jump around to see what happens. If it does not support you, don't buy it! I have owned sports bras that cost more than $50 that did not support me - so BE CHOOSY - and prepare to shop for a LONG time for the right one! Sorry - probably not what you wanted to hear...

redsnapper1975
on 6/5/11 7:19 am
Nothing will bounce in this bra- nothing!  Worth every penny, IMO.  :)

http://www.enell.com/products.php?productID=1
~ Kim

Nancy B.
on 6/5/11 11:05 am - Bridge City, TX
VSG on 08/27/11 with
I was going to recommend this same bra.  I've used them before for jogging (back in my C25K days) and love them!  Took some getting used to as you definitely look a lot "flatter" in them, but soooo worth it. I've bought "seconds" on ebay for a good discount. 

I've often wondered why the gals on The Biggest Loser don't use them.  There is NO WAY I'd be running on those treadmills with my girls flying all over the place! 
Eileen36
on 6/5/11 10:47 am - PA
 I tried the Enell bra (I think Oprah recommended it), but it wasn't for me. It was too lose around the arm holes to really hold the girls down.

Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 6/8/12!! - LBL, BL/BA, Arm Lift & Medial Thigh Lift             
Disappearing Me
on 6/5/11 11:18 am - Murphysboro, IL
Thank you for the suggestions!  I'm afraid to spend too much money right now because I'm still losing, but I'll see what I can find on ebay.  :D
ohmeohmy
on 6/5/11 12:15 pm
I am a huge fan of the CW-X bras. I am a 36 G. I can run, jump, jumping jacks etc. No problems. Check ebay. My favorite one zips up the front but I think it was discontinued cuz I don't see it on their website.
My VSG Journey videos http://www.youtube.com/user/nanananner
http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/ohmeohmy/uzone,blog/action,view/blog_id,321166/
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views