Got sleeved Tuesday!!!

slimmingsammy
on 7/7/11 5:30 am
Ok yall...so I'm still in the hospital but the experience was not as bad as I anticipated.  Surgery went well.  Haven't been able to drink the protein shakes so this evening I'll try ensure or carnation instant breakfast.  Sugar free jello is really my friend.  I'll probably go home tomorrow.

Move over cause I'm coming to the loser's bench.

Samantha

HW: 396 VSG: 7/5/11: 388 lbs.
(deactivated member)
on 7/7/11 5:47 am - NY
well good luck on the journey im so happy for u and i cant wait to join that loser's bench.well im going for my consultation on the 13 of this month so excited im praying to God my surgery goes as smooth as urs good luck again
Lynn5707
on 7/7/11 5:48 am - IN
Hi!

I had surgery yesterday. I hope to go home tomorrow too. I start full liquids tonight.

Good luck!
colelea613
on 7/7/11 7:17 am - LA
Hope to join you on the bench sooner than later!!!

Speedbumps keep popping up on my way!!!

luckiestparentoftwo
on 7/7/11 7:18 am - Canada
I was sleeved a few days before you and i feel your pain....its like we are learning are bodies all over again what it likes and does not like....so far i have been okay....i am on clear fluids....my biggest  challenge is the sipping....lol...keep me posted :-)

Faye56
on 7/7/11 7:52 am
VSG on 07/19/11 with
Congrats! Glad to hear you made it through ok. Hope your recovery is smooth and fast!
Can't wait to be sleeved on the 19th. Pretty nervous but when I hear all of your great stories it helps. 
roundater
on 7/7/11 12:11 pm - Lincoln, NE
Got an engraved place for you. May your journey be as positive as mine has.
Rich Sonderegger

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 396 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 425 views