September Sleevers- What are you eating?

ChaseT1
on 7/14/11 7:44 am - Wichita, KS
Just curious to see how restrictions compare.  What are you eating?  How often and how much? 

HW: 367  SW: 341
Nita G.
on 7/14/11 11:26 am
 How 'bout an October sleever's reply? I usually eat three meals, and two or three snacks. And it's pretty much the same thing most days. 4-5 oz greek yogurt for breakfast, with a container of baby food prunes mixed in to keep things regular, 1 oz beef jerky as a mid morning snack, and another one mid afternoon, 4 oz stewed beef or chicken, with either red or green chile sauce, and 2 oz of white rice for lunch, and for dinner maybe a half hamburger, or some ribs or chicken or hamburger helper (mostly the hamburger, just a little bit of the pasta). Tonight I had two chicken wings from Safeway, about a tablespoon of orzo salad, and splurged with some sourdough bread (maybe an ounce) and butter. I know this is more carbs than a lot of people on here approve of, but I can't eat just protein, and I can't stand green vegetables. I am looking forward to ripe home grown tomatos though. mmmm tomatos & onions & basil with a little mozerella mixed in. I can hardly wait!
Nita

48 pounds lost prior to surgery

cattywompos
on 7/14/11 12:27 pm
I still have my protein bar in the morning.  For lunch I have a half sandwich, some left over meat from dinner before, or two hard boiled eggs.  I usually have a snack in the afternoon of beef jerky, dry cereal, almonds, or protein bar and dinner usually consists of 3-4oz of meat and maybe 1/4cup of veggies. Once in awhile I will have a snack before bed of dry cereal or another protein bar or more veggies or a peice of fruit.   I would say that 6oz is my max intake in one sitting.
 HW-304 / SW- 286 / CW-198.25 / GW-170

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 132 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 390 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 422 views