Clothes to offer - Mostly 3X - 4X

biologygrrrl
on 7/18/11 5:02 am - Rhinelander, WI
I'm not sure if this is the place for this, if not let me know!

Anyhow, I have a box of clothes that I have been putting away as I have lost weight. Most are 3X - 4X with jeans in size 24 - 26. I also have 2 or 3 pairs of the Fashion Bug "Right Fit" jeans - the blue circle ones - I think I have a 6 and an 8. These might be in petite length, I am 5'3" so I am always on the edge of petite and average. Most of the clothes I bought at Fashion Bug and Walmart, so nothing too fancy. There are short and long sleeve tees, sweatshirts, capris, a couple sweaters, some workout clothes, a bathing suit or two - a little bit of everything.

I would only ask that whoever wants them covers shipping. I would be more than willing to separate them into just one size (i.e. if you only want the 4X items) since as it is right now with both sizes, it is a BIG box full.

JenniferI'm 5'4" ~ HW: 308   SW: 305   CW: 211   GW: 140     

tulips52
on 7/18/11 5:13 am
 Well, dang...I was just in your neck of the woods yesterday. However, I am 5' 7 so I'm thinking the pants would be too short. I cannot wait to say good bye to my sizes!

biologygrrrl
on 7/18/11 5:20 am - Rhinelander, WI
My neck of the woods here in WI??

Most of the pants are "average" length except for those two pairs, but if you normally buy talls they woudln't help LOL.

tulips52
on 7/18/11 5:25 am
 Yep! I was in Minocqua...but I've been to Rhinelander many times..(Hodag) I'm in the U.P. I don't usually buy talls but I like my pants longer because my legs are big and they take up the slack! lol 

biologygrrrl
on 7/18/11 5:35 am - Rhinelander, WI
Small world! My mom grew up in the UP (Rapid River) and went to college at NMU, my dad went to MTU. My husband and I still camp every summer at Lake Gogebic (just got back a week ago!). I the U.P.!

MN_Mama
on 7/18/11 5:30 am

Great idea.....exept those are exactly the sizes I'm trying to unload right now!

biologygrrrl
on 7/18/11 5:37 am - Rhinelander, WI
For real! I need someone to post all their 2X's for sale. I'm dyin', I have no clothes. Even Goodwill is too spendy now, I'm not paying almost $10 for someone's used jeans that I might only wear for a couple months.

MN_Mama
on 7/18/11 6:59 am
Been hitting all the clearance racks and thrift stores.  The good news is I'm now in sizes that you can find in Target, Walmart, Kohls, etc..... except pants of course.  I have almost a 36" inseam and need to buy tall, so whenever Woman Within has their sales, out comes the cc! 
Good luck.  If nothing else, there are good thrift stores that can use the large womens sizes, for those of us that will follow!

angieb77
on 7/18/11 7:44 am - Blaine, MN
I found some cute black gaucho knit capri like pants at Target a few weeks ago.  I love them.  Very comfy!

HW: 375 SW: 325 CW: 263 GW: 160
Pre-Surgery WL: 50lbs

angieb77
on 7/18/11 7:43 am - Blaine, MN
I could maybe use the size 3x stuff.  I was in size 4x and size 5x and now my clothes are getting really baggy on me.  I probably need to do my measurements to even see what size I am down to now lol.

Fyi if you ever make it to the Twin Cities or Hudson Wisconsin Goodwill has a sale on Tuesdays where a certain color tag of the week is $1.49. 

HW: 375 SW: 325 CW: 263 GW: 160
Pre-Surgery WL: 50lbs

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views