This might be mean but....

sldierswife
on 8/12/11 6:45 am
I couldn't help myslef lol
Let me give you a little background first.. I have this neighbor and lets just say her nickname is mrs kravitz - she's always watching our home and commenting on our life. i.e. Oh I saw you were up late.. Or oh I saw so and so visited yesterday. Get it? Ok...
So BEFORE I had surgery she would ask me to walk to the bus stop with her (1 mile) and I used to but her conversations really turned me off so I stopped. She would call and ask and then say "you really need to be walking" (she's fluffy too). I got irritated. Then my other neighbor said mrs kravitz called HER and told her that I wouldn't walk and how I much weight I need to lose and she can't believe I'm not walking with her. A few more neighbors reported the same. Now I avoid her...
Well hubby threw me a birthday party and invited her over too. (I never told her about my surgery) she actually asked where I was those couple days and hubby told her the hospital I had scar tissue removed. I have her on Facebook as well and I post all the time about running and c2k5.
So when she came over she was in shock lol I said simply.... I have a treadmill and I've been running a 5k 5 days a week. (sometimes walk lol)
I looked at her and said, YOU should try running instead of walking it works great!!! I'll never tell her about the surgery - none of her bus. It's so nice tho to get that in felt GREAT!!!

Had to share
Melissa
 HW 298 SW 281

skinimini
on 8/12/11 6:51 am
You and I must be neighbors, cause I have the SAME neighbor! LOL! That is an awesome story!

I am 5' 7" tall and 35-years-old   **Sheri**
My ticker shows who I did this for:  Azure and Malachi

July 10th, 2011:  Down 26 lbs. and 15 1/4 ".

Aug. 10th, 2011: Down 14 lbs. and 13 3/4 ".

Sept. 10th, 2011:

Oct. 10th, 2011:

nessie2665
on 8/12/11 6:52 am - United Kingdom
Fantastic story, so im not the only one with a neighbour like that then.   looking forward to what my neighbour will say when I start to loose weight. They will think I have an illness or something. Got my surgery booked for this wednesday, looking forward to the holiday. got 5 kids hahah. well done, denise
sldierswife
on 8/12/11 6:56 am
Omgo****here are more of her out there!!?!? We have been here 6 years she creeps me out!!
The funny part is how she says things to me and she doesn't even realize how creepy she sounds! "I saw your tv on at 2am, couldn't sleep"?

Seriously? Lol

We own 2 acres and she's a whole street over!!! My daughter thinks she has binoculars!!!! Gawd lol
 HW 298 SW 281

Msbfree
on 8/12/11 7:02 am - Red Oak, TX
Tooo funny,,,

I really think a small part of folk actually they are helping with "you really need to be doing somthing about you weight",,,, However,, it has never been a welcomed assistance.. Shoot!! I would'nt have ever known I was fat and unhappy if my loved ones had not kept telling me.....

I decided to tell my undeserved that I am on the HCG  or Medifast diet.... Not to much of a distortion,,, as I will be pretty much eating in that manor after my surgery,,,,

So glad you shared!

sldierswife
on 8/12/11 7:06 am
Right?!

Tell her you are taking a pill that's still in testing. They have reports of losing brain cells but you are willing to risk it lol
 HW 298 SW 281

wert
on 8/12/11 12:56 pm - MN
That's a good one!! 

5'5"  Age 63  HW 212  SW 200 Currently 8 pounds below goal
Jacque 

Jennchap
on 8/12/11 7:02 am - CA
 What a "creeper" as my teen daughter always says. Do you have a bb gun? If not, I have a few riffles laying around you can borrow...
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

sldierswife
on 8/12/11 7:04 am
Lol!
 HW 298 SW 281

(deactivated member)
on 8/12/11 7:06 am
Oh, I would so get some disco lights, maybe a black light.. turn them on every night at 2am for a couple hours & when she asks, totally play dumb.. "what do you mean funny lights??"
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views