I <3 my personal trainer almost as mch as my sleeve !!

Fancy4684
on 9/24/11 4:34 pm
When I first stepped into the gym I had no idea what to do so I started with cardio. After a couple of months I could see a difference in my legs but nowhere else. I felt like I needed more but I was honestly scared of getting hurt because I have never really learned how any of the machines work. So I decided to cash in my free training sessions.

It took me 2 sessions to find the right trainer but now I am in LOVE! He is a registered nutritionist and is so supportive while holding me accountable. When I first signed up for the sessions I felt like it was really exspensive and didn't plan on doing it for too long. Now I can't imagine not working out with him !

I really recommend meeting with a trainer when your at the gym just make sure you find a good one. When I first met with him I said I didn't want him to train me like a I'm the biggest loser lol and he totally got it .

This is just something I'm seeing real results with and wanted to share !
jaded123
on 9/24/11 11:08 pm - MD
Thanks for posting this!  This is helpful.
My daughter and I just joined our first gym.  Since I've never belonged to a gym before, I plan to start on the treadmill and elliptical.   But I'll definitely ask for training if/when I move up to the strength machines!  (No idea how to use them properly.)

And good for you, finding a good trainer!

HW: 310 /  Lost 15 on pre-op diet  /  SW: 295  /  CW: --- /  GW: 170-175

roundater
on 9/24/11 11:37 pm - Lincoln, NE
Agree wholeheartedly. My trainer has been very helpful on my weight loss journey.
Rich Sonderegger

loverofcats
on 9/25/11 1:14 am
I love my trainer and wouldn't have had the results that I have had, without her guidance and support. When I first went to her last December, I couldn't do one sit-up or push-up. Now, I am so much stronger, leaner, and more energetic that I can't imagine ever going back to where I was before.

gail
     "          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 75 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 275 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views