728 Pound Susanne Eman Gave me the biggest boost ever to LOOSE the weight!!!

monicav
on 10/26/11 6:10 am - UT
Hello Everyone!

Did any of you watch the Dr Oz show where this lady, Susanne Eman, is getting fat on purpose? OMG! I was horrified when I listened to her speak! She wants to weight 1,800 lbs!! I personally think she will die before she gets to that. I am 296 lbs and feel really bad for doing this to my body. I am scheduled for my sleeve on November 5th and sooooo excited to start my new weightloss surgery. After this show, I am DETERMINED to loose the 150lbs I set for myself. Any one else got even more inspired to go forward with their surgery after watching this show? Below is the link to some information on her...

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/dying-be-fattest-woman-pt-1

Paige V.
on 10/26/11 6:20 am - Gainesville, FL
how horrible is that. Does she not realize that a lot of what she is doing to her body cannot be undone! =(

visit my blog at www.thenursemommy.com!
start weight-288 pre-op -5lbs month 1-23lbs month2-14lbs month 3-minus 13lbs month4-minus 12lbs month5-13lbs month 6-8lbs   GOAL-21months out after having a post-WLS baby!

Cindy22706
on 10/26/11 7:13 am - California, MD
VSG on 02/08/12
I saw it, I could not believe how in denial she was, even after Dr.Oz showed her that she was not healthy like she thought.
Lisa J.
on 10/26/11 7:24 am - OK
There was a whole list of disgusted people on here after seeing that show the day after it aired...you might want to do a search and see the initial postings.

I am embarrassed FOR her. I admit she digusts me. I admit I see a tiny bit of me in her (in some ways). She was SO much in denial. So smug. Had an answer (wrong ones) for everything Dr Oz pointed out.

SHE HAS KIDS! Two boys who love her, who hate what she's doing, who get a bucket full of **** on them about her every day at school (like school isn't hard enough with *normal* parents) and the people who now know these boys' mother and what she does for a living! OMG is right. I'm absolutely beyond outraged. I don't really care what she does in her own private room but it's not private anymore. Those boys will suffer the rest of their lives because of her and her issues.

I don't even have kids and I cannot imagine what she's done! What she's continuing to do.

Being obese has a certain shame that most of us know all too well. We all "get by" any way we can, by trying to be invisible, by trying to blend in, by being the funny person, by taking crap from others because we don't feel like we deserve better especially in our personal lives.

She truly believes that because she can "walk" she's healthy. If you call that walking.....it made me sad, disgusted, sorry for her (why?), and mad all in one show. Makes me wonder how many other women are just like her, make a living similar to hers, but have never made themselves quite so public? I know Dr Oz was astounded that there are *chubby chasers* and websites devoted to this....

Honestly, I admit, she grossed me out especially posing for the camera.

I wish her to open her eyes and think about her children, if nothing else. She's completely selfish and obscene.

I can only thank God I wanted to and was able to change my life.
Flame me if you want, I'm speaking my truth.

Lisa J
HW: 277   Day of Surgery: 234    CW: 161 Goal: 135 sounds good but....? Who knows!

HW/277   EVAL/260  PREOP/246  SURGERY DAY/243   CW/162 1/3/2011
Sweet_56
on 10/26/11 9:06 am - Saskatchewan, Canada
I was mortified when I watched that show... I imagine she will die long before the 1800lbs she's eating to.

I believe that those children should be taken away and placed with a family where they can live normal lives. Her selfish ways have made her young innocent children modern day slaves... Who do you think performs the multitude of tasks associated with running a household. I bet the children take on the brunt of the work...
My heart breaks for the lives those kids will have...

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers 
My Video Log...  Follow as this Fat Canadian Shrinks!! 
www.youtube.com/user/TheShrinkingCanadian

ssboyd
on 10/26/11 12:19 pm - Heath, OH
That poor woman has some serious mental health problems.  It's sickening what she's doing to herself.  I wanted to slap that smug look off her face but I know she has a true problem and shouldn't feel that way.  OMG>  She brags about how healthy she is and how good she feels but then she gets around on a scooter???  Explain that.  I pity her and her family, especialy her kids.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 97 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 323 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 367 views