!!!!GOT A SURGERY DATE!!!!!

ebs1078
on 11/16/11 8:01 am - NY

As my title stated, I got a surgery date!!!! Yay!!!!! It is December 13th. Now hopefully nothing happens between now and then to change that. LOL!!! I know this process can be really difficult at times. I will be having my fingers crossed. So far I did my sleep study, endoscopy is on Friday, and hopefully tomorrow the psychiatrist will give me clearance. So far everything has been going ok. I just hope it stays like this. Congrats to everyone who had their surgeries and those who are getting surgery. This is truly life-saving and a lease on a new life.

****Being in love with yourself is the best thing that you could do for you.

dittodotv
on 11/16/11 8:08 am
Yeah for you!! Isn't that the best news when you get the actual surgery date? It's something tangible, something to circle on the calendar and something to plan towards!! I totally understand your excitement since I recently got my news too!

Yes, it is a new lease on life, best of success to you!

50yr. old female 5'8" / HW 363 / ConsW 346 / SW 333 / CW 184.4

Weighting2Bskinny
on 11/16/11 8:12 am
CANT WAIT to say the same thing!! Good luck and God Bless!

GOD BLESS YOU            
ebs1078
on 11/16/11 8:23 am - NY
It will happen. It sometimes takes a little long. I been on and off this journey for three years. So just stay focused and be determined and you will see the results. Thank you

ebs1078
on 11/16/11 8:24 am - NY
Yeah it is the best news. Congrats on your recent news as well. I am looking forward to this life-altering surgery.

SuzanneR
on 11/16/11 11:03 am - Randolph, NJ
Yay! Congratulations!!

ebs1078
on 11/17/11 12:36 am - NY
Thanks SuzanneR. I need all the positivity. LOL!!!!

stepmomster
on 11/17/11 12:54 am
WooHoo! so glad for you!
Looks like we will be surgery buddies because I just got my date too and it's December 12th!! 
ebs1078
on 11/17/11 7:31 am - NY
Yay!!! Stepmomster we need to stay in touch. I had a slight setback today but I am ok. my psychiatrist told me he wasn't going to write my clearance letter so I am now gonna go to another one associated with my surgeon's office. my psychiatrist doesn't even know about the surgery himself so I had to put him in his place and now I am getting someone else to do it.

Hopefully, my surgery date will not change and everything will work out.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views