Back t work

Moniachelle
on 6/25/12 11:03 am
VSG on 05/22/12
Today I went back to work after having 4 weeks off for surgery. I fell like a slacker because some of you went back in week. I'm really tierd!!!!!!! It was hard eating and drinking my schedule is so tight. I m praying tomorrow  it will be better.

CallieBear
on 6/25/12 12:32 pm - Greer, SC
VSG on 06/13/12
My doctors office listed 4 weeks being out on my fmla paperwork and I was planning to go back in a week.  Then I realized how much I needed to recouperate from the surgery so I decided to go back next Monday.  I am a little worried about when I get back.  I also stay very busy at work and it is very hard to remember to get up and use  the restroom.  I will need to fit in some 10 minutes exercise breaks, water constantly and my small meals.  We will not even start pureed food until the 5th so my protein is more from supplements than anything I can eat.   I hope day two gets better for you.  I will be joining you in the work force next monday.  

Becky Calliebear is my cat :)    Surgery date 6/13/2012 
Highest 349.  Pre-op diet 339.5.  Current 308  Pre surg weight requirement 322. (by 6/5/12)
Knit1
on 6/25/12 2:28 pm - WA
Your body needs time to recouperate!!! Take the time. My surgeon recommended 6 weeks and I took every day of it. Went back last Thursday, and easing back into the routine.
In two decades I've lost a total of 789 pounds. I should be hanging from a charm bracelet. Erma Bombeck  

Surgery Date: 5/10/12       Ht: 5'2"       Age: 55
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 136 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 395 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views