3 month check up

Moniachelle
on 9/6/12 10:15 pm
VSG on 05/22/12
 Hello Everyone I have not been for awhile. I'm doing good.  I had my 3 month checkup today the doc said everything is great . He is pleased with r erything so far. He said the next 3 months would be rapid weight loss then i will slow done is this true?  I haven't had much of an appetite for the past 3 weeks. My doctor says its normal. Just go back to protocol.  I can have fruit no grapes of course but I do limit the amount that I consume. Exercise has increased so that's good.   

Feystorm
on 9/6/12 10:53 pm - CA
VSG on 03/14/12
 I am just about 6 months out - but I can say that weight loss has slowed compared to early months.  But the more active you are - and the more you stick to the plan, the more consistent the weight loss seems to be.  At least for me.

I don't miss my appetite.  lol.  

You are doing good!  Keep up the good work :)

HW:242 Start of Preop Diet:  217  SW:200 CW:116.8 GW: 115;  SOCAL MEETUPS GROUP!:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/socalhallo2012/    

Moniachelle
on 9/7/12 11:14 am
VSG on 05/22/12
Thank you for your support.It  I really apperciate

Shagdoll
on 9/7/12 9:48 am
I think weight loss slows down a little period the lower we go but like Angi said, as long as you stick to plan, exercise, drink water & not let any stalls discourage you, the weight will consistently go down. You are doing awesome gurl, congrats!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Moniachelle
on 9/7/12 11:11 am
VSG on 05/22/12
Thank you Jenn! I look forward to looking as awesome as you do.  I hav to rememner this is not a race, I have to trust the process.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 136 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 396 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 425 views