NSV and questions

nieba
on 11/9/12 4:35 am - Rialto, CA
VSG on 09/04/12 with

Okay first of all the NSV - going from a 2X/3X in tops down to an XL! (I was beaming in the fitting room!)

Now the questions...Although I have been losing some inches and pounds it has been very slow. I think I know why. My plan is extremely general and I have been guessing on the foods to eat. So, I am almost 10 weeks out, on regular foods and I need help.

I have been going through the daily "What ya eating" posts to get ideas. I need suggestions for breakfast (especially) and lunch. Also, I have not been drinking any protein shakes for a while. Do you think it is a good idea to go back to those? Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Jennifer B.
(Can't wait to meet the new me!)

HW: 288  SW: 270.2   CW: 199.8  GW: 170-180   Hgt: 5'10" 

kristen D.
on 11/9/12 5:10 am - Middletown, NY
VSG on 09/25/12

i love the "bites" section of the world according to eggface blog. They are mini "crust less quiches" i modify them to meet my needs (i'll to egg whites instead of w/ yokes" and you can add whatever extra protein bits you like. they freeze and you can microwave or toaster oven them to heat up.

also,  i always try to add protein shakes in a couple times a week when i think i need a boost. when in doubt it seems everyone goes back to the beginning basics. good luck!!! :)

TSinNC
on 11/9/12 9:14 pm
VSG on 08/16/12

Congrats on the NSV! 

Some breakfast ideas that I like: crustless quiches, flavoring Greek yogurt with syrups, sugar-free jams, etc., protein muffins. Maybe check out Eggface or Bariatric Foodie for some recipes? I have protein coffee pretty much every weekday and eggs on the weekend. I like a scrambled egg with a little cheese on a sandwich thin. Yum!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 90 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 308 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 355 views