Prevention Article on Food Addiction

MaryContrary80
on 1/24/13 3:24 am
VSG on 09/04/12

Really enjoyed this article on food addiction so thought I would share it with my sleeved homies! ;) 

http://www.prevention.com/food/healthy-eating-tips/signs-symptoms-and-treatment-food-addiction

71dart
on 1/24/13 4:08 am
VSG on 08/06/12 with
Good Article.

If scientists can develop chemicals to get you hooked, why can no one seem to develop a drug to end this addiction. Seems like that should be a priority.

hollykim
on 1/24/13 6:24 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

Because the big food manufacturers are paying big bucks for scientists to develop ways to keep us addicted,so we will keep on buying and buying and BUYING! No one is paying scientists to develop as way to get us and keep us unaddicted.

WiseHeart
on 1/25/13 3:15 am - Canada

There are a lot of supplements and vitamins that are more effective than drugs and have a lot less side effects. That chronic urge to eat is more often a brain problem.  After keeping off over 100lbs for a long time I finally got the right support for my brain and lost the craving and struggle with food and all the drugs I had been on to get by. 

TSinNC
on 1/24/13 6:28 am
VSG on 08/16/12

Fantastic. Thanks for sharing!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 398 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 426 views