The nice thing my husband said

vabella
on 4/15/13 9:14 am - TX

This week end my husband was talking and said in the middle of the conversation that his wife was disapearing right befor his eyes.   That was so nice of him it feels good to hear these things from the one you love.   Im 5 months out and down to 149lbs between size 8 and 6.   It has been over 10 years since i have been this size.   I feel great. 

jenn

Willowbeez
on 4/15/13 9:25 am - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 05/14/13

Wow that's incredible.  And very nice hubby!  CONGRATS on both.

vabella
on 4/15/13 9:52 am - TX

thanks looks like your doing great with the weight loss to keep up the great work.  I had my bigest weight loss in the first 3 months now that im getting closer to my goal the loss of weight is slower but the inches are coming off with the small weight loss too.

jenn

Tnull
on 4/15/13 9:28 am

It is awesome that your husband is so supportive!  I wish mine was.  Congratulations on your weight loss.

vabella
on 4/15/13 10:01 am - TX

thanks.  we have been married for 28 years.  This sugery does effect the ones you live with to.  It is an ajustment for everyone in your house hold.  We do try to eat healthy and we try to eat the same things so we work together on the meals that we eat and we are making this a life style change to be healthyer.  The time we are not together is when he eats fast food when i can not.  I can  eat at most restrause i just choose bake or broiled chicken, or fish  and veggies.  I always have a doggy bag to take home and  can ususally eat 3-4 meals out of it.  I wish you the best and hope you get the support you need.  We all need that support from someone.

jenn

BREAZA
on 4/15/13 1:21 pm
VSG on 04/24/13

That's great to hear he's supportive of you. Mu husband is also very supportive only apologizes that he's not supportive when it comes to foods. He's not one to start eating "healthier" and go for diet foods. He's a steak and potato kind of guy and in all the years have not been able to change his eating habits so instead I joined him and here I am. Thankfully, I'm making a change, but have to admit it will be hard considering I'll be seeing his food everyday. He does most of the cooking, but I'll have to do my own from now on.

AmberK
on 4/15/13 10:06 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with

What a sweet compliment! That's a mans way of saying how proud he is of you. My husband to is very supportive! 

VSG 3/07/12     HW:260   SW: 249   CW:164  

vabella
on 4/15/13 10:41 am, edited 4/15/13 10:41 am - TX

thanks.  your doing great yourself.   Im glad you have that kind of support to.  These kinds of compliments help you stay on track and keep that goal in front of you. 

Jenn

jenn227
on 4/15/13 10:23 am - NJ
VSG on 03/26/13

That is so sweet!  And you are doing a fantastic job!

Jenn   Highest weight: 278. Starting weight: 275. Surgery weight: 253. Month 1: 25 lbs. Month 2: 8.8 lbs. Month 3: 12.6 lbs. Month 4: 7 lbs. Onederland 7/29/2013. Month 5: 7 lbs. Month 6: 5 lbs. Months 7-9: self-induced maintenance, then 5 lb gain.

vabella
on 4/15/13 10:57 am - TX

Thanks.  We all need positive support. 

jenn

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 136 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 395 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views