Thank you for helping me through the death of my dog

JenniferRN
on 8/27/13 11:35 am - NJ
VSG on 01/22/13 with

I posted yesterday about my dog Daisy dying on the day I finally hit Onederland.  I cannot believe all of the sweet, kind and beautiful responses my new friends posted.  I have been more comforted through the responses on here than I have been from any family members or friends. It means so much to me that a group of people that I only know through this board can not only relate to how I am feeling but give me words of encouragement and comfort. I am truly thankful for that, thanks guys. 

Jen

great.lakes.girl.
on 8/27/13 12:01 pm
Again I am so sorry to hear about your dog. I hope the pain has eased some today. I hope your other little dog is doing better. I am sure your daisy is truly missed.
JenniferRN
on 8/28/13 11:08 am - NJ
VSG on 01/22/13 with

Thank you, the pain has eased. But it comes and goes in waves, when I stay busy it is better. Coco is not eating her food only people food. BUt for now I will spoil her a little. Thanks again. 

mmmesser
on 8/27/13 12:03 pm

Oh gosh...I didn't see the other post.  I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your dog.  I too had my dog of 13 years pass Oct. of last year and I still miss him dearly.  I know how it feels to be missing a part of your family.  Sending a little prayer!

Machelle.K
on 8/27/13 12:29 pm - WA
VSG on 11/06/12

I too have been off the computer and missed your post. I'm sorry for the loss of your buddy, friend, and family I know it is a very difficult time. You buddy supported you unconditionally and I'm sure will continue to do so while you are on this journey. I truly sorry for you loss. Hang in there!

Machelle 11/6/2012 with Dr. Houseworth WA

kjo74
on 8/28/13 4:48 am - Lincoln, NE

I am so sorry to hear of your loss....I am pretty sure that your fur baby is still by your side for all you victories.  laugh

Kendra

Approved!   Meet with surgeon 4/1 to get my surgery date! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 136 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 395 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views