Band to sleeve day 1 today!

roseygirl
on 10/3/14 2:02 pm

I was pretty doped up last night and didn't get into my room until 9 p.m. So that time went by in a whirl. I woke up around 1 a.m. And felt like I had to pee but could not work the muscles to get anything to come out. woke up a couple hours later and knew I had to pee so bad in my bladder was so full that just sitting up it already started leaking so it was a rush to get to the bathroom. I'm feeling pretty much back to normal first thing this morning. Not in a lot of pain as it's only taken 3 percocets between 6 a.m. And 8 p.m. Today. I'm actually feeling pretty great other than having some pain trying to drink water.

I'm not physically hungry but longing for solid food like crazy. I'd give anything to have one bite of a cheeseburger right now. that's not all. It has been successful and easier than I thought. & I must say it feels really good to be on this side of the wall and I'll need praying my insurance will approve me side of the wall.

roseygirl
on 10/3/14 11:36 pm

Day 2 postop

Did not want to be forced out of bed at 6am for a walk today! Did more tired and beat up than the first two days. Just took a percocet  though and all pain is subsiding. Is it normal to get a bit more sore on this day? 

Over all no buyers remorse yet...

jenn1469
on 10/3/14 11:54 pm

It gets easier as days go by. .I didn't have much pain.  I wish you a speedy recovery. 

Jennifer

lianna
on 10/4/14 12:43 am - South, TX
VSG on 03/09/15 with

I am going band to sleeve next Saturday!  Hopefully... if he can do it all at one time.  I am so excited to see someone else that just did this!!!  I wish you a speedy easy recovery, and keep posting so I can follow your progress =)

Lianna   lapband 2005, removed 2014.  VSG 3/9/15

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 304 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 350 views