It's the little things... NSV

paflyersgal
on 12/15/15 7:46 pm
VSG on 10/06/15

Helloe Everyone!!!

So this past Saturday, my sister, niece and I did some Christmas shopping. We left the house around 10:00 am and we walked around lots of stores and the mall.. I use to hate the mall!! We walked from one end of the mall to the other stopping and walking around stores, and not once did I need to sit down and "rest". Yay!! 

Before my WL, I also had to always stop and use the potty! I was like a child, I had no bladder control what so ever! I know this is a little TMI.. But I didn't once need to take a bathroom break. Lol

After shopping, we went out to dinner. We were seated in a booth .. The dreaded booth!!! I fit!! I didn't have to squeeze myself in.. Or look funny trying to get out. I sat in the booth comfortablely .. I wasn't even touching the table. I kept saying to my niece look I fit!! I'm not touching the table look at all this room. She said I was embarrassing her because the people around us were looking at us.. I said so what!! I fit in the booth! Lol.. 

It was fun and such a nice thing to be able to do.. Next accomplishment I am heading for is rollercoasters!!!! 

Karen

suzyq584
on 12/16/15 7:44 am

That is awesome!  Congratulations!!  I'm still working on learning that I don't have to worry about scoping out the biggest side of the booth because I fit in any of them now.

Have fun on those roller coasters!!  

Age: 42 | Height: 5'9 | Surgery Date: 10/08/15 | Starting Weight: 279.2 | Surgery Weight: 266 | Goal Weight:165 | Current Weight: 224.8 | WL so far: 54.4 lbs

Debbie R.
on 12/16/15 8:10 am - Las Cruces, NM

The little things are the greatest feeling. I just recently moved the car seat up a notch. I use to drive with my toes because my belly was pressing on the steering wheel.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 267 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 328 views