Monday Accountability

morgansmommy
on 7/25/11 1:20 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
Dawn must be busy so I will start this tonight; not that I have a lot to be proud of!
0700-premier protein drink
0900-ww breakfast sandwich
1100-apple
1300-ww chicken entree, cucumbers
1500-skinny cow candy clusters, sf jello and sf ff jello cup
1630-banana
1800-hamburger patty w rf swiss, sweet potato, brocoli
2015-watermelon and cantelope
all my water and then some, plus all my vits. Missed my afternoon/evening gym time DD has strep (again) and I stayed home with her.
Hope everyone had a great weekend we went out of town and had a nice time until DD got sick on Sunday.
Mary

Mary, RNY, October 2004

Not the Same Dawn
on 7/25/11 1:39 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Thanks Mary! I totally flaked on Sunday. Not sure what it was but I did hit the Wii Yoga for 12 minutes. For some reason, that makes me cranky..Maybe cuz I'm forcing myself. Maybe I'll feel better about it later in the week. I did about 12 minutes this morning too. trying to work the kinks out of my shoulder and hip..We'll see.

5:30 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss (while I was doing Wii Yoga)..

6:00 am 1/4 serving protein waffles, 5 large strawberries, 1/3 serving sf pancake syrup

6:30 am double espresso latte..(2 oz espresso, 1/2 cup plain soy milk frothed)

7:15 am 24 oz herb tea, Stash chocolate hazelnut

8:15 am 1 oz cheddar cheese, 1 pc turkey ham deli meat

9:30 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, GV Orange

10:30 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, Morning Spark Grapefruit Caffeinated

11:15 am 1 small nectarine

11:45 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, Lipton Mandarin & Mango Tea (well, most of it while i was shopping!)

12:30 pm left over Italian Pork Stew..still yummy..

1:45 pm the rest of that drink mix..no ice left.

2:45 pm 1 hard boiled egg

3:45 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, SoBe Living On The Go/Tide Me Over Natural Tropical Breeze

4:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with lots of ice, GV Orange

5:30 pm low carb stuffed bell peppers - really lean beef used.

7:30 pm 1 sugar free pudding (put in the freezer for a time..nice!)

Totals for the day: 
Calories: 1431
Fat: 63.4
Carbs: 121.3
Protien: 105.1

Not all that proud of the carbs number but I think it was the beans and fruit! So they were counted as good carbs..so still, not bad. If I can keep up the Wii in the morning but darn that's hard. You'd think I was having wisdom teeth pulled with how I have to DRAG myself to do it..I wish I wasn't so lazy..

You did good Mary. You always do. Sorry your daughter got sick..I hate when the kids are sick..I used to get strep all the time when I was a kid. Have a great week! 
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
morgansmommy
on 7/25/11 1:48 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
The Wii yoga sounds fun. I have been too cheap to buy it AND the balance board thing; maybe Santa will bring it to us this year! I do love the bowling and tennis on the Wii, we play that a lot!
Poor DD, she is sick of getting strep. I think I will ask for a consult for the surgeon'
I think I will put my sf ff pudding cup in the freezer; I had not thought of that; do you remember pudding pops? I loved those!
Have a great Tuesday!
Mary
Not the Same Dawn
on 7/25/11 11:19 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
The cost has come down some on the game I think. I found the whole system on ebay when our locals were out of it..I've had it *exactly* 1065 days according to the Wii..I used it quite a bit when I first got it and then it tapered off to just about nothing and then tapered off again. Bound and determined to use it again more regularly but then..this morning I woke up a half hour late so..no Wii..

Nice excuse, I figure.

Yes! I ran out of sf fudgesicles and that was my idea to put my pudding in the freezer. It's a bit messy to munch it out of the container..thinking I need popsicle sticks.  I bought a mold for popsicles on ebay yesterday and I'll be making my FAV..sf pudding fudgesicles..I have been buying them but figure I have the pudding and the soy milk..maybe a bit more protein than the ones I was buying..
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
morgansmommy
on 7/26/11 4:27 am - Gig Harbor, WA
I made pudding with soy milk and it did not set up; does yours? I guess it wouldn't matter if it is "soupy" if I freeze it.
Mary
 I slept in too, knew I would be staying home with DD; I will go walk or run later. She just got up and is feeling better; has had some tea and crackers.
jerseyjuji
on 7/27/11 12:27 am
 I made some jello sf pudding the other day and, on the side of the box, it says do not use soy milk as it will not set.....could be a new "warning", as it was the first time I'd noticed it! I used almond milk and it set okay.
morgansmommy
on 7/28/11 10:12 am - Gig Harbor, WA
I will have to try that thanks!
Most Active
Recent Topics