matabolism ?

prazzzhim
on 4/24/12 1:07 am - marthasville, MO
I know that breakfast gets all our wheels moving in the morning & it's important to eat breakfast. But I'm not a morning person & tend to just enjoy a nector protein shake. So my question is. Does the shake get my body started for the day? Does the shake wake up my matabolism?
Kim S.
on 4/24/12 6:00 am - Helena, AL
Those are generally meal replacements, so I'd think you'd be safe to count as a meal.

H.A.L.A B.
on 4/24/12 6:12 am
I do many days. And I opt to add some fat - not carbs to make it more "meal like".

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

nascar24n48
on 5/27/12 11:27 am
A Nectar protein drink is my breakfast of choice almost everyday. I get up at 5 make my drink mixed with water then crawl back in bed to watch the morning new.  Then up for the day.  About an hour later I will have two string cheeses on my way to work.

Preop 242  Height 5'4"  Current: 145 Want to get back to 135. ZERO Complications! ZERO Vomiting  (Chew, chew, chew)! ZERO Regrets!

Most Active
Recent Topics