3 years post-op next month! Suggestions??

jacreasy
on 3/18/15 3:47 am
VSG on 04/23/12

Its so hard to believe its been three years  and I'm maintaining for the most part. My normal is about 163-168 but for the past probably two months I've been at or around 170-173, so a few to lose.  I will be at least 163 at my 3-year check up!! My lowest weight has been 155 but I'm not quite sure how I got to that.  It is defiantly a lot harder now as I eat what I want good and bad! I am still going to the gym 4-5 days a week I was doing 6 days a week for about 1/5 years. Just tired need to change it up I guess.  Any suggestion on how to do the next three years and take one year at a time!? 

(VSG)  HW, 346 SW, 341 CW 176.2 GW, 165  kiss

seattledeb
on 3/18/15 2:24 pm

Wow. It looks like you have been very successful. Have you ever in your life been able to maintain this kind of weight loss? Awesome. 

The weather is getting better. Maybe some activity outside the gym would shake things up for you?

Deb T.

jastypes
on 3/19/15 12:54 am - Croydon, PA

I take it one day at a time.  :-)  I always say, "If you eat what you are supposed to eat, you will weigh what you are supposed to weigh."  There are no magic numbers.  At 3 year out and beyond, we come up with a goal WAY rather than a goal weight.  We have a goal way of eating, of moving and of living to truly enjoy life!  Wishing you blessings as you continue your journey.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Most Active
Recent Topics