Seven things not to say to a weight loss patient

Jobsies
on 10/31/15 5:24 pm - Pitman, NJ

14 pounds lost before surgery. My first ticker is when I hit onderland: this was my goal when I started on this journey.  I want to focus on that right now...once I get there I can reevaluate.

My second ticker is my dream goal. Even if I only visit there for a short time, it would be nice to see that number just once.  I am pretty sure I'll need plastics to hit this goal.

feistyemm
on 11/2/15 5:38 am - Westchester, NY

I didn't understand at first what your post had to do with "7 things not to say to a weight loss patient" until I finally realized you had posted a list first -- for those of us who didn't have our morning coffee yet, and there may have been one other than me, next time maybe say: LOOK AT THIS GREAT LINK!" Thank you for posting -- yeah, in 10 years I've heard them all ad nauseum! But I'M STILL HERE!

Peace and health

Emm

Marla a/k/a Feistyemm
Surgery Date: 4/21/2005; HW: 333/ SW: 271/ CW:133/ GOAL: 150 or UNDER

Highest BMI: 54.7; BMI Now: 22.6 -- Jeans before surgery: 32. Now: 6
PS: 2006/7 LBL, Bracheoplasty & Upper Thigh Lift. 8/2012: UBackLift & Breast Implants
(redone 3 times). 7/17/18: vertical thigh lift (needs to be redone - left too much skin) &
replacement of 1 breast implant due to rupture (still needs to be fixed due to placement).

Juligan
on 1/6/16 8:57 am

I may start working on memorizing those and actually use them for responses when the comments start coming.

Jobsies
on 1/8/16 4:50 pm - Pitman, NJ

Thank you both!

14 pounds lost before surgery. My first ticker is when I hit onderland: this was my goal when I started on this journey.  I want to focus on that right now...once I get there I can reevaluate.

My second ticker is my dream goal. Even if I only visit there for a short time, it would be nice to see that number just once.  I am pretty sure I'll need plastics to hit this goal.

Most Active
Recent Topics