It's my 2 year birthday

Kaye A.
on 7/29/05 10:03 am - Brigham City, UT
Hi, This board looks like lots of fun! Wow it is hard to believe! 2 years ago I was wheeled into the operating room a morbidly obese woman. weighing 215 pounds and wearing a size 24 pants. I had felt for so many years and after so many diet failures that there was no hope of me ever losing the weight and had quit trying. I was so excited to have this surgery and so hopeful that it would work. It took me 8 months to reach my goal which was 120 pounds. I went down to 110 and now weigh 115. This has not always been an easy journey. Like all other journeys we take in life there have been stumbling blocks and discouraging times but the good always outweighs the bad. Today I am happier and healthier and I thank my Father in Heaven and a wonderfully skilled surgeon. for this new lease on life. I have learned that no matter what your weight and no matter how confident you are about keeping it off, you still need to watch what you eat. I am learning to keep my food journal updated so that I am aware of what I am eating. I got to the point where I thought I could just eat, but when those 5 pounds crept back on I took control of my eating again. No matter where you are in this journey, keep the faith. It is worth waiting for the surgery and it is worth struggling through losing the weight! 5'1" Then: 215 Now: 115 Then: size 24 Now: size 4 Then: Unhealthy Now: Healthy
YStarnes
on 7/29/05 10:21 am - SC
Hi Kaye, Happy, Happy birthday to you. I'll be 2 years out next friday. Its so good to be healthy again. Hope you have continued success. Yvonne
Paula A.
on 7/29/05 10:36 am - San Joaquin Valley, CA
Hi Kaye, Happy re-birthday to you, happy re-birthday to you, happy 2nd re-birthday from wls, happy re-birthday to you!!!! Paula
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/05 10:43 am - Fort Myers, FL
Hi Kaye! Glad you made it over. Congratulations girl! You are a tiny little thing. Isn't it nice to be healthy !
Most Active
Recent Topics