morning

JoAnn
on 7/29/05 9:17 pm - north of boston.., MA
bourngorno bellas and bellos well thats it im a graduate i am 3 years out i know im a oldy who been there done that makes mistakes /.but im here! im really glad that there is this foreum right now im kinda tired my eyes cant focus so i just wanted to drop by say good mormnning,..coffee needs to kick in..ill be back hugs JoAnn:
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/05 9:38 pm - Fort Myers, FL
Good morning Joann--I'm getting ready to go out and play golf but I just wanted to say hi too. Have a good day. Just a couple more days til I'm back in the city.
KAHOONA62
on 7/29/05 10:56 pm - Portsmouth, RI
Good morning jo i like this new board talk to you soon ciao for now ....Davet new pics coming soon
Elle Felts
on 7/29/05 11:27 pm - TUSCALOOSA, AL
JO ANN, I MUST SAY YOU ARE LOOKING JUST STUNNING IN YOUR NEW PIC. I'M WAITING FOR MY COFFEE TO BREW RIGHT NOW MYSELF. GOT SOME ERRANDS TO RUN TODAY AND NEED MY CAFFEINE KICK. HOW'S YOUR SLORK JANINE DOING THESE DAYS? I HAVEN'T SEEN HER POST IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. I HOPE SHE IS DOING WELL, SINCE HER LAST SURGERY. KEEP US POSTED. ELLE
Margaret F.
on 7/30/05 12:25 am - (7-07-04)
Good Mornin JoAnn, Long time no reply, glad to see you again my old friend, Life is good and you look great, Take care, love, margaret
Most Active
Recent Topics