2 yrs post op -140 lbs

CYNDI B.
on 7/30/05 8:06 am - Belleville, IL
Hello! I am 2 yrs 2 mths post op. I still have the mind of a fat person! I eat a little bit all day long. I am at goal, wearing a size 5/6. The 8's are to big but I like them better! My little sister has always been thin and she just gave me some jeans of hers! { she is 32 yrs old} Never thought we would ever be the same size! She tells everyone she knows about my wls surgery! I don't care! I am doing well! I keep thinking I am going to gain weight! I eat all the time but its just small amounts! I know when to stop now! WLS was the best thing I ever did! I now have a great boyfriend. He never talks bad about heavy women but I have a feeling we would not be together if I was still fat! He is a health nut. His girlfriends in the past weren't all thin, just not as big as I was. He is always telling me not to lose more weight. I am holding my own. Ok got to run! See ya all lighter! Lov Cyndi
JoAnn
on 7/30/05 9:28 am - north of boston.., MA
(deactivated member)
on 7/30/05 10:27 am - Fort Myers, FL
Hi Cyndi! used to love that see ya all lighter signoff.
Kathy M.
on 7/31/05 10:43 am - toms river, nj
I have a question for you all... I am 19 months post op and haven't lost in over 4 months. Is this normal. Not near goal weight. Not my goal weight anyway... Very upset about this. HELP
italianprincess
on 7/31/05 12:11 pm - corona, CA
hi kathy, i had surgery 18 months ago, and i havent lost a pound in 9 months, really.... i am 30 ponds from goal. the reason is i didnt follow the rules, i eat too many carbs,and drink with meals and dont do my protein shakes. does any of this sound familiar to you? how far from goal are you? you can do it if you go back to basics!! Ü just keep trying, everyday is new!
Most Active
Recent Topics