bourngorno

JoAnn
on 7/30/05 9:28 am - north of boston.., MA
hey everyone how are you all doing? hope all is well and everyone is hunky dory peachy keen..today i was tottally exhausted you ever get those days that you just cant seem to catch up on your sleep and you fizzle out? now its 7 o colck at night and i have decided to make belkieve it or not some homemedae chicken soup ..lol i havenyt been sleeping good at all the past 2 nights so i woke up with a mothwer headache did what i had to do and fell back to sleep this afternoon.. last night i went to my old neighborhood it was the feast of st joseph had some laughs went to fanuil hall window shopped at the clark store and vera bradly bag store..so i need about 300bucks to get what i want.. i swear to god im working this summer and i have not saved a penny this was to be for a trip to sicily and i keep buying clothes and now i saw 3 pairs of fall shoes i want and a cool vera bradley bag.. why am i making chicken soup this time of the day who knows lol i have been craving homemade chicken soup but hate it the day i make it so ill make it and ill have it in fridge for when i get home from work.. life is going well i had my labbs done this week everything is going good.. sometimes i make a mistake eating wrong stuff but hey im human..i guess people who did nt have this surgery watch what they eat make mistakes and dont beat themselves up over it well i wanted to pop in say hi gim going to go cut up the veggys and finish up everyone have a great night hugs: JoannSTILL:
(deactivated member)
on 7/30/05 10:10 am - Fort Myers, FL
I absolutely love homemade chicken soup. I make a good chicken soup myself. When I was a little kid, I wa**** by a car. I can remember screaming about not wanting to go to the hospital in the ambulance because my Mom had made chicken soup for dinner that night. Obsessed with food even then. I too have been buying oodles of clothes. In fact three dresses from Coldwater Creek just arrived. They are not the colors I expected them to be though. Hmm-Vera Bradley bag--I have a pretty Vera Bradley backpack--you'll probably see it next week when we meet. I carry it everywhere with my propel inside. Hope you caught up on your rest, some days we just need that rest. I have days like that--usually Mondays. We have to decide on a day to get together--does either Tuesday or Wednesday work for you? Let me know.
Delores S.
on 7/30/05 10:38 am - Country Road, KY
I swear I am cooking challenged. I would love to be able to make some good chicken soup. I have been craving some good old timey vegetable soup. It has been in the ninties here this wee****il Friday tho so I just couldn't bring myself to make it. I have forgotten my two shakes today too. Bad, I know. I just plain forgot it. I think the only protein I have had today was in the bacon I just had on a bacon and tomatoe sandwich. The tomatoe was out of my garden and so good. I have had a really bad food day. I had a couple of small pancakes for breakfast and forgot to eat anything else till the sandwich. Tomorrow is another day tho.
dcox94
on 7/30/05 12:41 pm - North Wilmington, DE
Delores....fresh tomatoes yummy! Ours are still green...I wonder if they will ever get ripe enough! I had a bad eating day. I got cleaning and forgot about everything. I am now trying to eat and drink! What a mess. But it should be okay if this is the only day of the week I have such a problem right. Joanne, I will be over for that chicken soup! Debbie
Amanda-DS
on 7/30/05 11:02 pm
I love the Vera Bradley bags-the fall ones are especially cute this year. I personally love my designer knockoffs- I am hard on a purse so I only want to spend under $50 as it rarely makes it past one season. The most expensive bag I had a leather coach-ended up with a water line from being hidden on the floor of my car while I swim daily. Luckily it was a thrift store treasure so it was in my under $50 range. hope the soup was great!! I had my first farm grown beefsteak tomato yesterday-ground fresh pepper a drizzle of olive oil (infused with rosemary & garlic) I was in heaven........... gratitiude is my attitude Amanda S VG-DS October 2001 highest >350/342 start of wls journey/156@goal and ps
izdawnie
on 7/31/05 9:10 am - Haynesville, Me
Hey Sibley Sis........ You can send over some of that soup it sounds great.....Woke up this morning was 45 out here, lol, you know what that means........ Oatmeal, with splenda, cinnamon, and raisins....... I ran out of walnuts to put in it, but got over it fast...... lol Hope all is well with you, and we really out to get together at the Bangor Malls..... wow what store they have..... lolol..... You have a great night, and as soon as I find a nail. salon up here, I will update on the colors...... Love ya Bunches..... Me and STILL trying to be as as you...... Oh and by the way, I saw you brown nosing Momma again, to be the number one daughter...... lolol..... but that is ok, dontcha know we are twins, and she loves us the same........ lolol
charlenecarlile
on 7/31/05 9:56 am - Mansfield, TX
OMG! What a treat to see a post from you as well, Val. You have been on my mind like crazy! How the heck are you, Girlfriend????? I have missed you! I hope all is well with you! Let me hear! XOXO Charlene
charlenecarlile
on 7/31/05 9:53 am - Mansfield, TX
Hey sweet lady! Thanks for notifying me of this board! What a great gift! I haven't seen a post from you in such a long time. I love the newest picture. Is that blondie you????? Hot stuff! Talk to you soon! XOXO Charlene
Most Active
Recent Topics