almost 3 years

**willow**
on 7/31/05 11:47 am - Lake In The Hills, IL
I am soon to have my 3rd birthday. It is exciteing and scary. I am amazed that I have maintained this long. I was sure I would fail. There are still struggles, always will be. I'm SO very glad for a safe place to go to talk and give and recieve support. bless you all!
italianprincess
on 7/31/05 11:50 am - corona, CA
wow, congratulations on your success!!! you are quite an inspiration. keep up the good work!
capnkman
on 7/31/05 11:59 am - Half past the monkey's butt..., WI
You're doing GREAT Willow!!! Keep up the good work and I truly believe that we need each other to keep ourselves honest and strong. I know you can do it. Just keep doing what you are doing...Cap'n K-Man
DebSki
on 7/31/05 3:39 pm - B, IL
Congrats on almost 3 years of wls success. I read your profile and was impressed with how well you have done. We are almost neighbors and share the same wedding anniversary. I started out at 252 lbs. and still have not made it to my personal goal. I am afraid the weight is creeping up. It is a scary thought to think I can gain when I have not yet even made it to goal. I also had a tt and breast reduction and am not pleased with the results, but had a hernia which needed repair. As unhappy as I am with the plastics I am not sorry I had the WLS. The hospital where mine was done no longer does the surgery and has also stopped the support group meetings. I could sure use the support with the new struggles we face the further post op we are. Best of luck to you. Debbie
Amanda-DS
on 7/31/05 10:49 pm
welcome to a cyber support group!! all are welcome here! gratitude is my attitude Amanda S VG-DS October 2001 highest >350/342 start of wls journey/155@goal and after ps
**willow**
on 7/31/05 11:08 pm - Lake In The Hills, IL
Hi Debbie. I wanted to let you know that you are welcome to attend support groups at Barix, in Belvidere. They also have meetings in other locations and are happy to have anyone attend. We have had many who had surgery in Wisc or else where who come for the support and encouragement. It is in Belvidere right off Rt. 20 on the 2nd Monday of every month. Can I ask who did your plastics?
Most Active
Recent Topics