DO YOU REMEMBER?????

Elle Felts
on 8/2/05 2:40 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
Just throwing out some names from my support page, of folks that used to post on the MB a few years back? Nadine Creamer Karen Barnes Janice Wilson Michelle Winner (my angel) Marcy Rosenzweig (Marcy Rose) Janet Stankovics Kari in Cali Danluvsme Becca Kauffman Amy Littman Karen Lichty Justin Glenn Glenda Sablan Vickie Link Rhonda Nicholas Thomas Masty Johnny Young Pam German Who can you think of????? Throw some names out here? Let's see if we can reach these folks and invite then here. Elle
Elle Felts
on 8/2/05 2:49 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
Here's a few more: Suzy C. Margo Sherry Weber Heather Cross Biking One (Melody) my PS angel Wanda Whitten Jolene Darby Teena Adler II Kate Geneva Angela Carrington
CelticRose
on 8/2/05 3:06 am - MA
Don't know about most of these folks but I know Sherry posts quite often on the MB. She is happily expecting a baby too. If you are interested, drop her a line and she'll answer when she can. She's supposed to be on bed rest but I know for a fact she sneaks online at times in order to keep her sanity. Carolyn
Elle Felts
on 8/2/05 3:08 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
Thanks, I'll shoot her an email. ' Elle
SherryWeber
on 8/2/05 3:17 am - IA
Hi Carolyn! 'To keep my sanity...' Too true! (((Hugs))) ~~Sherry
SherryWeber
on 8/2/05 3:15 am - IA
I'm here! I haven't had much of an opportunity to check this MB out...I'm going to have to make myself 'more at home' from now on. ~~Sherry E.D.D. of Alexis Leigh-Ann~~11/11/05
Elle Felts
on 8/2/05 6:57 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
Congratulations on Alexis Leigh-Ann! I know you must be thrilled. Come back here and make yourself at home.
(deactivated member)
on 8/2/05 3:03 am
I see MarcyRose......Danluvsme just recently came back.....Kari is not in Cali anymore.....Sherry Weber is on the main boards a lot....I see Pam German once in a great while....Here are some of the few missing that I remember WLS Belle Patty B Gina-shes on the sex board now Kari-the other one not Cali Losing or Loving Lisa Janet S Renee B Crap....I was just thinking about tons of different people the other day, and of course now I cannot name them I would love to see how a lot of these folks are doing since most of them inspired me! Good post! Take Care jesi
Elle Felts
on 8/2/05 3:08 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
Hey Jesi! Thanks for adding to the list. I think the Lisa you're thinking about is Lisa Loves Losing or somthing close to that. I miss WLS Belle too. Heck, I can't remember her first name. It started with a "E"......darn.... Elle
ConnienTX
on 8/2/05 4:21 am - Dallas area, TX
Was it Isabella?? Haven't seen her in ages. Hugs, Connie
Most Active
Recent Topics