I wanna stay and play

(deactivated member)
on 8/2/05 3:20 am
This sucks.....find this cool board with so many people who truly inspired me....and now I have to leave It is so nice seeing all of you!!!! And just reading some of the post and remembering others....this is great! Unfortunately I gotta go.....My hubby is home for the week and we are going to do some re-arranging...the means tearing down my puter and stuff for a couple days Then Thursday morning bright and early I am having my plastics done .....so I won't be bac****il Friday or Saturday....but I would love to stick around and play!!! Oh well....just want to tell everyone *HI* and it is so great to see everyone. I am just reading up and catching up on everyones lives.....great trip! I am doing good.....almost 2 years out now and down 140lbs still.....never dropped that last 13lbs I still hit rough roads with emotions and head things.....I feel I still turn to food WAY too much.....it will be a life long battle I am sure.....but one I am trying my best to not lose!!!!! I am having a full tummy tuck with muscle reapair Thursday.....would love to have my skin (formally know as boobs) lifted and filled with something.....maybe next year......but that one is expensive and I know insurance won't touch that one. Other than that not much else is new....Hubby is still great, the twins are 6 and going to be starting 1st grade.....and my baby just turned 4 I really need to update my pic.....and I will be posting before and after plastic pics too! Well thats a little update on my life.....I am sure enjoying reading about all you guys too!!!! Great board, and I can't wait to come back to it!!!! Take Care jesi
izdawnie
on 8/2/05 3:40 am - Haynesville, Me
Jesi, Is so good to see you too, have fun rearranging, and wishing you the best of luck on your surgery........... Take care and hurry back to the boards......
RITA32
on 8/2/05 3:45 am - Stoneham, MA
Hurry Back. Wishing you a speedy recovery. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers. This really is fun connecting with all our "old" friends.
Sassy Cathy
on 8/2/05 6:58 am - Staunton, IL
Hurry back Jesi!!!!!! Hope all goes well for you Thursday!! Hugz, Cathy
eileen f
on 8/2/05 8:03 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Jesi, Good luck with your PS! I had an abdominoplasty with muscle tightening and lipo on June 1st. I am so pleased with my results! The recovery is a little rough, not so much from incision pain, but you are really hunched over for a few weeks and it is really hard on your back. Then when the nerves start regenerating, it causes some burning pain across the stomach area, but it is not too bad at all. Just keep the thought of the amazing results in your mind when it seems a little rough and all will be great!!! Eileen p.s. I wish I could have the boobs done too! Maybe in a few years.
Most Active
Recent Topics