Good Morning. Watching for the sun to come up over the mountains

MajorMom
on 8/7/10 8:28 pm - VA
It's pretty here in the early mornings. The sky is getting brighter to the east but the sun hasn't actually risen above the mountains yet. There are all kinds of deer and ground hogs roaming around and the deer seem to have very little fear of humans. The grandbaby is here with Son#1 and DIL. Poor Son#2 is stuck at home with 3 doggies. We owe him big time! 

Today DH is playing golf, which he will likely do all week. DIL and I are going to shop for bathing suits. I think I need a one piece and a cover-up in order to enjoy the water park here...maybe some flip flops too. Oh, and a beach bag. Umm...I think that's it for toda; depends on the sales.

Y'all have a great Sunday and don't forget to swing some lizards for Cort.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Shannon D.
on 8/7/10 9:18 pm
Sound fun and relaxing! Today is my day off from working out, so I decided to sleep in...made it all the way to 5:20 lol. It's cool, I like to get up and get some stuff done and drink my coffee before the kids wake up. No plans today, just hanging out and spending time with DH before he is back to the overtime. Hope everyone has a great day!!!

5'0"   HW-214   SW-186  GW-115  CW-96-99 
  LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

southernlady5464
on 8/7/10 9:40 pm
Good luck with your shopping trip. It is a good time to find a new bathing suit, all are on clearance.

Dh is going to tackle the yard...it is starting to look bad. And I am trying to do some work...yes, on a Sunday but when you work from home for yourself...it really doen't matter what day of the week it is. I'm trying to get a couple of new scrap kits made for my store.

Liz

Duodenal Switch (Lap) 01-24-11 | Surgeon: Stephen Boyce | High weight: 250 in 2002 | Surgery weight: 203 | Lowest weight: 121 | Current weight: 135 | Goal weight: 135

Jody ***
on 8/7/10 10:57 pm - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with

When you were talking about the sun coming up over the mtns, the deer and groundhogs I'm thinking "in your neighborhood??" - LOL - then realized you're on vacation!!  A mountain getaway sounds awesome. I could do with some R&R, but its not in the cards right now.  (maybe that's called retirement....)

Hope you find some good sales! 

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

STLfan
on 8/7/10 11:41 pm
Good Morning Gina! On vacation? ....well we have deer and a groundhog named Chuck, raccoons and opossum, wabbits, but no mountains...lol.... Hope you are having a grand time. Gonna mow the lawn later and that's about it as it will be in the 90's today. Off to church in a few minutes. See ya all later........
Jeff                    
Lee ~
on 8/8/10 12:37 am - CA
Gina, your morning sounds great!  Good luck with the shopping.

We haven't actually seen the sun come up in weeks here.  Every morning the fog coming off the Pacific is so thick that it's just grey until late in the day.  Summer just never happened here in the Bay Area.  I hope it gets up over 60 today.  I generally love to sun and swim on the weekends but that hasn't happened since last month.

I have a busy day.  Start with the gym, then taking a friend to Costco and some other shopping.  Not sure what fun Zach and I will find for this afternoon but I'm sure we'll do something.  He's getting another cooking lesson tonight.  I think we're working on roasted veggies and salmon tonight.  Yesterday's fresh ahi steak turned out really well.

Swinging all sorts of stuff for Cort!  :)

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

italianspice
on 8/8/10 1:56 am - Eastlake, OH
Dont forget the sunscreen!
Have a great day!
lerkhart
on 8/8/10 5:48 am
Sounds like a great place to be!!  Will your son and his family be there all week?
Hope you have a great time.

We got home around lunch time.  It was a great visit, but we are glad to be home.

I checked on the Milk Thistle at GNC yesterday.  Are yours in a capsule?  I didn't buy any because I wanted to make sure the capsule was ok.  We actually have a GNC here.

Have fun!!

Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 303 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 428 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 490 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 509 views