Menus and Miles Saturday Aug. 7th

Roz !!!!
on 8/7/10 12:54 am, edited 8/7/10 2:35 am - Butler, PA
Have a wonderful Weekend LW's!!!!!  

Hello to all of my Lightweights!!!  If you are visiting WELCOME....PLEASE JOIN US and POST!!!!!

Writing everything down has helped me so much!!! I would really like to see some more posters.  Seeing what is working for others helps the rest of us put some variety in our meals. 

RNY Maintenance 

B:    Raisen Bran with skim milk
S:   Syntrax Nectar Lemon Tea 35g S:    Syntrax Nectar Lemon Tea 23g
L:    3' Chicken Subway on honey wheat
S:   Cherries
S:   Syntrax Nectar Lemon Tea 23g
D:   Grilled Chicken, broccoli and cauliflower S:   Syntrax Nectar Lemon Tea 23g
S:  

Calories:   
Fats:               
Carbs:         
Protein:       

Vitamins:  Done
Calcium:  1/3 done plus chocolate chews through out the day
Water:  Drs. Orders.....I'm trying!
Miles: 

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

MajorMom
on 8/7/10 12:58 am, edited 8/7/10 2:29 am - VA
Hi Roz,
Getting your carbs in for the week? lol

Hi guys,

MENU: (DS Maintenance Mode)
Breakfast - 2 protein coffees (30g)
2nd Breakfast - Fage yogurt w/blueberries and another protein coffee (20g)
Elevenses - peanuts
Luncheon - Taco Bell small Mex pizza (ok, I take back the snarky remark getting your carbs in for the week)
Afternoon tea - protein shake (20g)
Dinner - Unknown
Supper - Unknown

MILES: laundry and packing

VITAMINS:
morning batch: done
zinc & C: done
3 calcium batches:  done
iron:
evening batch:   
bedtime batch:

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

STLfan
on 8/7/10 1:02 am, edited 8/7/10 11:43 pm
Good morning Roz! Up and at 'um ! Took the morning vitamins and working on a shake. Feeling a bit snarky....lol....inside joke.....nothing planned so maybe start at the senior center to get blood flowing. See ya in a bit.

Had lunch with a friend ate chicken nuggets and a few fries and tea. Went to Goodwill bought two garment bag suitcases that roll and I can hang all my clothes instead of cramming them in a case. After picked up Sandy and went to senior center did my mini work out and 30min on a stepper and bike. Treadmills hurt my joints too much. Came home had small bowl of tomato/cucumber salad that's where I am at right now at 4:10pm. See ya in a bit........

Never did eat anything else as I had a terrific belly ache...ie gas pains....did try for another shake but only got half down. Went to a movie last night and Sandy picked as it was after all our anniversary so....the kids are all right ......is what we watched. Can't say it was my cup o'tea but hey it wasn't horrible. Kinda have a bit of a headache this morning I think allergies are kicking my butt. Take care friends......
Jeff                    
trudy_2010
on 8/7/10 1:30 am - Round Rock, TX
I feel like I wa**** with a sledge hammer!  I have had thin, clear nasal drainage from allergies and my throat is raw (I think it's just allergies, not running a temp but I feel dragged out) I walked into the gym yesterday and walked right out.  Checked bp when I got home and it was 78/52, Drank 2 protein shakes (20g each) and went to bed early.  I know I didn't hit target proteins yesterday, I'm planning on a better day today.  So far:
egg beater omlet with ham and cheese
greek yogurt snack w/ flax seed, granola
EAS protein shake (17g)
 lunch plan:
turkey burger patty
chickpea salad
dinner plan:
talapia with grilled veggies

I'll try and throw in 2 shakes in between

Linda W.
on 8/7/10 5:06 am - Americus, GA

I've been having 2 protein shakes per day, which made it easy to get my protein in.  Per my oncologist yesterday, I must stop having them because of the soy in them.  I don't know how I will be able to eat enough to get all of the protein in.  This is today so far:

Breakfast:   Scrambled egg and cheese - Turkey bacon
Snack:  PB2 and celery
Lunch:  Hamburger patty with cheese - Brocolli and Fage Ranch dressing
Snack:  Fage yogurt and strawberries
Dinner:  Meat and a veggie

Protein is only 69

Linda W

Linda W.

Jody ***
on 8/7/10 8:47 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
What kind of shakes have you been drinking?  I'm sure there are some that don't have soy in them....

I'd also ask your surgeon (NUT) about that....

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Elizabeth_Ann
on 8/7/10 3:10 pm
Linda, 

Check with your doctor on your protein needs now. Mine told me that I only need about 60 grams a day by weighing 135 pounds. Our protein needs go down when our weight goes down. You might be okay without those shakes as long as you get protein at every meal and can manage a snack or two.

Good luck!

Hugs, 

Liz in Orlando       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Price S.
on 8/7/10 6:09 am - Mills River, NC

Today is day one of 4 week liguid diet so I will have 4 optifast shakes, 1 optifast soup, celery (free food) and dinner which will be 4oz. hamberger, grilled baby yellow squash, strawberries with no calorie chocolate sauce.  So far, I have 5 cups of water in.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Jody ***
on 8/7/10 8:52 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
Hi Roz!  Weird eating day - again.....  Went for a nice motorcycle ride today with ex-DH.  Went to an art fair - stuff was nice but EXPENSIVE.  Then to another town that was having a local festival - it was cute.. kid stuff, then went for another nice ride, had dinner then headed home. 

B - 2 regular coffees (no protein - ugh!)
L - 1/2 of a veggie wrap - ugh tasted bad...
S - potato chips - ugh....
D - shared fish n chips - I had 1 1/2 pieces of fish and a few fries - ugh (see a pattern here?- LOL).  And a beer
S - chocolate milk protein drink
I'll probably have another beer or a glass of wine later  I also need another protein drink....

Vits:  yep
Water:  behind

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

valleyfree
on 8/7/10 11:55 am - OR
Yours and my eating day sound about the same. I feel so cruddy now. :(
HW 247/SW 232/CW 135/GW 140 Height 5'4"  Age 43 A BIT BELOW GOAL

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 303 views