Whew!!!!!!

justwillow
on 8/16/11 2:24 am - OR
Man I was in a stall for about 4 or 5 weeks!!!! I kept thinking I was doing something wrong,  I felt like I was getting smaller so I tried on some old (smaller clothes) and they fit so that was encouraging but the scale would not move no matter what, well apparently it was a stall, and I am going down again!!!  This is all so new it is exciting and scarey (to me anyway) I will try to chill out and just enjoy the ride

lerkhart
on 8/16/11 2:55 am

Congratulations on breaking your stall!!  Did you do your measurements before you started?  If not, do them now and keep up with that also.  Sometimes when the scale won't move, you are loosing inches.
It is hard to chill out when you know you are doing the right thing and the scale just doesn't want to move - do enjoy the ride though!!
Linda

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Roz !!!!
on 8/16/11 5:17 am - Butler, PA
Congrats on breaking your stall and for the smaller clothes!!!

I don't understand why, but every time I was in a stall my measurements went down but not the scales....weird...I know.

Next time you are in a stall and it gets to be over a week, increase your calories with protein for about 3 days and then drop back down.  That always broke the stall for me.

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Price S.
on 8/16/11 6:45 am - Mills River, NC
Glad you are over this one.  There may be more.  I never really stalled but slowed and then the bouncing began.  I think I'd rather stay the same than this silly bouncing up and down.  Tracking my intake did give me a good feeling, even when I was bouncing.  I at least knew there wasn't a reason for it.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

italianspice
on 8/16/11 11:09 am - Eastlake, OH
Congrats! Nothing like a break in a stall to get you feeling good again!
Enjoy!

~Maria

SW 230 Preop 205 GW 130 LW 131 CW 135 Ht 5'1"

aspan
on 8/16/11 11:34 am
Glad you are over your stall!! I went through a couple stalls of 3 weeks and boy it was frustrating!! Looking back I so wish I would have measured myself weekly so I could see the measurements go down when the scale didn't..
HW: 260? SW: 242 Surgeons GW: 150 First GW: 140 Second GW: 130 CW: 122      
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 304 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 428 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 491 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 509 views