Hey what's this ? lol

Min W.
on 5/15/03 12:10 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
Had my surgery Jan 21, 2002 LOST OVER 173 lbs 10 from goal. WOAH what a difference a year makes!
Naes Wls J.
on 5/26/03 4:30 am - NJ
Hi there, Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU on such a great wt loss. Im trying to get there. my wls was 12/6/02 and so far loss 100lbs. I seem to be slowing in my wt loss now. and it seems to be harder to loss. I just hope I don't fail and I will reach my goal. I still have a long ways to go. You take care and again CONGRATULATIONS to you...Hugs
Anita P.
on 6/12/03 9:36 am - New Windsor, NY
Congrats on your weight loss! I know what you mean about what a difference! Im almost 17 months out now and I absolutely cant believe that I am the same person I was just a short time ago! Ive lost 262 lbs so far and have about 40 to go! I dont look or feel like the same person!! Has anyone asked you if you regret it? I have and I tell everyone its the BEST thing I could have done for myself!!! Congrats to everyone!!!! Anita
ginamarie535
on 12/15/03 6:09 am
Hi, Min. We have the same date!!! I've lost 116 and am having the absolute time of my life. Can you believe that it's almost 2 full years since wls??? I can't! Drop me a line when you can. Would love to chat. ~gina marie http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=S989962760
Dee Dee K.
on 1/7/04 4:58 pm - Fresno, CA
Congratulations...... Sounds like you are doing great. I am at year 2 and doing fantastic. You live not to far from me. I am in Fresno. I had Dr. Higa and he has been the best. Happy Anniversary.... Dee Dee Kayajanian www.menofpromise.net
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years postoperative
POOBEAR · 0 replies · 335 views
5 yrs out- How r u doing?
Paula Prichard · 1 replies · 548 views
Hi There!
monymony · 1 replies · 539 views