What a nice way to keep in touch.

hessie28
on 6/19/03 1:53 pm
I'm down 165 pounds. Things are changing. I can eat more and I can eat anything. Have to make sure it doesn't get out of control. My pouch has stretched a little. I wonder why some do and some don't. I've done everything right. Oh well. I'm weighing in at 190 although people say I don't look it. I have about 25 more pounds to go but the weight loss has stopped.
shirl
on 6/25/03 5:52 am - bracey, VA
I agree this is great. I had surgery 1/9/02 and I have lost 127 lbs. From 275 to 149 and from size 26 to 10. I just cant believe it is me when I look in the mirror. I took pics of myself each month since surgery and it is amazing to see the results each month. I feel wonderful and give all the praise, honor and glory to God.
Laura A.
on 7/27/03 10:56 am - Grandville, MI
I agree that this has been an amazing change. My weight loss has stopped also, but I feel great even though I'm 15# from goal. I'm at 165#. I just had my abdominoplasty last week. It was rough the first few days, but now a week later, I can't believe that my stomach is really this flat! Amazing! Any plastic surgery in your past/plan?
Tina D.
on 12/9/03 1:09 am - Stafford, VA
My stomach is stretched back out, and even worse I am hungry 30 minutes after eating, I can eat just as much as my husband does. I gained back 20 lbs from my low of 195 I am eating all the time, but am watching the fat and that is helping the weight come back off, I am back down to 208.5 My surgery was 1/21/02 and if I didnt star****ching the food again I would have been back at 400 lbs.
hessie28
on 2/13/05 9:29 am
Hi, I'm in the same boat. I've gained back 30 pounds. I'm trying for the revision to fix it. The insurance company is not agreeing. They say I am not big enough. They act like this is for the first surgery. The surgeon's office is fighting for me. They are great. I am hungry all the time too. I can eat all day. Try not to but you know how that goes. Good luck with everything.
Dee Dee K.
on 1/7/04 5:02 pm - Fresno, CA
Yes, this is a great way to keep in touch. You look great and I know you feel better. Thank God for this. I belive it saved my life.
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years postoperative
POOBEAR · 0 replies · 335 views
5 yrs out- How r u doing?
Paula Prichard · 1 replies · 548 views
Hi There!
monymony · 1 replies · 539 views