thinking about having a tummy tuck

Stacy H.
on 10/12/03 4:06 am - Hobart, Ok
It has been 20 months since my surgery. I have gone from a size 26 to a 12 and I am so happy with that. The thing that really bothers me is all the loose skin and flab. My tummy is the worst, My legs and breast also have alot of loose skin. I have had several surgerys in the past and it really scares me to have a tummy tuck. Please anyone if you have any advice for me on this subject please email me. My new email address is [email protected]. Thank you God Bless you all Stacy
jjtheba
on 10/24/03 9:28 pm - So. Bloomfield, Oh
Dear Stacy, Go for the tummy tuck. I really had only wanted my arms done but the insurance approved my tummy and not my arms so I went ahead with the tummy tuck. I cannot believe the difference. It makes me feel so wonderful and it did make quite a difference. Go for the gold. Let me know what you decide. Blessings to you. Hugs Janice 353/142
melva W.
on 11/5/03 10:02 pm - irving, tx
I really want a tummy tuck so bad but I'm not out far enough yet. I'm only out 9 months, but I can't wait until that time comes. But by all means fo for it. If we went through the WLS we can do this. Good Luck!
JEANETTE F.
on 11/12/03 10:08 am - bELLEVILLE, MI
I been thinking about this tummy tuck. I'm happy with the wt loss. I'm uncomfortable with the flab and back pain. I'm not sure yet.
DianeN
on 2/28/04 4:25 am - Tampa (Carrollwood), FL
Hi Stacey, Congratulations on your success! I am all for PS. I am very pleased with the results of my procedures. Diane N www.weightlosssurgery.ws
Kathy J.
on 4/22/04 11:42 am - AZ
Hi Stacy, I say DO IT! I had my TT done this last December and even though it has only been 4 months I am so thrilled that I did it. Really check your doctors out, I interviewd 6 different doctors and love the one I chose. I went in to the surgery clinic on Thursday a.m. and was home Friday afternoon with JP drain tubes. The drain tubes were out within 7 days and everything was great. I would love to have lipo, but that will be down the road. Congrats again. Kathy J.
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years postoperative
POOBEAR · 0 replies · 335 views
5 yrs out- How r u doing?
Paula Prichard · 1 replies · 548 views
Hi There!
monymony · 1 replies · 539 views