Hi Everyone

Karen W.
on 11/25/03 9:16 pm - Columbus, OH
I feel pretty good in my new body, but want to get rid of this excess skin.. out of work for now, so don't have the medical coverage for a tummy tuck or thigh or arm reduction...any suggestions? Also want to get my breasts lifted or improved in some way... you all take care.. Karen
(deactivated member)
on 3/24/04 6:14 pm - CA
Karen, I understand about the excess skin. I have lost 230 pounds in the 2 years. I developed 2 hernias in my abdomin area, they got so bad that in November I had to have surgery on them and at that time they also removed over 13 pounds of excess skin from my abdomin area. It felt so good to get rid of the flab of skin. This was covered due to the hernias. I am now scheduled for a consult on April 9 with the surgeon to see about the breast issue. They are really bad. I had been complaining about them for a while with the increased back pain due to the stomach shelf has been lost or removed, my breast no longer have any front support. This increased the upper back pain. So we will see what the surgeon has to say in April. Wish me luck. Now my legs are another story. As far as I have found out that insurance will not cover them as this is strictly cosmetic. I have been registerring complains about rashes etc. So maybe someday we might have a chance. Good luck, Monica
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years postoperative
POOBEAR · 0 replies · 336 views
5 yrs out- How r u doing?
Paula Prichard · 1 replies · 548 views
Hi There!
monymony · 1 replies · 539 views