2 yrs. and feeling great!

ogerskinnyman
on 1/6/04 11:18 pm - willow grove, PA
yep, 2 yrs. today, and lost 170lbs! I have absolutely no regrets, but wish only to live as active and as full a life as I now can. My wife had the surgery 6 months ago, and has lost 67 lbs. She is looking great, and I am so proud of her. She had less complications than I after surgery, and being a women, she didn't complain as much as me! I have met and spoke to many people either going in for or thinking about the surgery. I try to tell those going in to be ready for alot of pain and adjustment in the short term, but that after they notice their pant falling down, they will realize it was worth it. I tell those who are thinking about it, or are heavy or getting heavy, that do all they can now to not have to get the surgery. I think people feel that with all the celebrities getting it done, it must be a breeze. I tell them that it is major, like a heart transplant, and not to go into it lighty. i have a lot of sag in my upper arms and a belly bag, but i will not go for a tuck job. i do wish to lose another 20 to 30 lbs, but my main goal is to stay stable at 190 to 210.
(deactivated member)
on 3/24/04 6:06 pm - CA
Albert, Happy 2nd Birthday! That's how I feel. I now celebrate this as my new birthday as it is the beginning of the second chance on life. I now have my life back and I too am thankful. You have done so well. Good wishes to your wife too! Monica
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years postoperative
POOBEAR · 0 replies · 336 views
5 yrs out- How r u doing?
Paula Prichard · 1 replies · 548 views
Hi There!
monymony · 1 replies · 539 views